𝟐 「 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 」 𝟕

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, Seraphina turned from side to side examining the dress and how it made her body look.

It had been 20 minutes since Stefan had left to start getting ready for the Founder's Party Seraphina did the same although she was completely alone.

Quickly her eyebrows relaxed and her shoulders dropped as she realized the vibrant blue dress wasn't the look that she was going for.

Although as she turned around slipping the shoulder sleeves of the dress off of her shoulders, she quickly paused as she noticed her Mom standing at the door.

"Woo, you scared me." Seraphina yelped with a slight jump as she steadied herself from bumping into the mirror behind her,

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart." Sophia commented as she continued to lean on the frame of the door, a soft smile on her face as she watched her daughter.

"Thanks, Mom," Seraphina replied with her small smile before turning around towards the mirror again, her smile quickly to be replaced with a frown. "I don't think I'm going to wear this one, just doesn't feel right."

"Well I have something for you," Sophia spoke as she walked into the room, causing Seraphina to quickly turn around sitting the dress on her desk chair. "I've had it since I gave birth to you."

With that Sophia held out her hand and on top of it was a beautiful planet-shaped bracelet, the circular gem in it being a beautiful light blue almost iridescent color.

Almost immediately as her eyes laid on it, Seraphina let out a shocked gasp her eyes no longer able to leave the beautiful bracelet.

"Wow," Seraphina spoke in awe as she hesitantly took the bracelet out of her Mom's hand, trying to be as gentle as possible as she held it up. "it's so pretty."

∴ ════ ∴ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐓 ∴ ════ ∴

∴ ════ ∴  𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐓 ∴ ════ ∴

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

"I want you to wear this at all times," Sophia said in a slightly desperate tone as she watched Seraphina look over the bracelet, she could tell she loved it. "never take this bracelet off."

Hearing her Mom's words, Seraphina was almost immediately broken from her trance as she looked up at her in shock, before her eyes moved over to her desk again.

This time landing on the necklace Stefan had given her, a necklace he also told her to never take off, a necklace she was planned to wear during the Founder's Party.