𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴 "𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

The two sat on Tae's black Sofa and played 2k together on the Xbox with a two blunts in rotation, both of them shirtless and in the same Nike shorts and rapped 'Lost Ones' by Lauryn Hill which played from Tae's speaker.

It was around 4 O'clock and the two stayed together in Tae's bedroom, sleeping on each other and watching all the Marvel movies together, seeing they didn't have any reason to leave each other presence.

Both of them grown attached to each other, they didn't know if it was good or not but it felt right to them so it couldn't be wrong.

"Folks, you cheating." Dazaí groaned in frustration, looking at the score between them, Ares had 48 points and Tae had 29 points.

"How? Zaí, ya juss shitty." He crackled, making Dazaí smack his lips at him and pause the game.

"I hate 2k, I can whip yo ass in real life ball, On O. I was ballin' on em niggas inna da can." He said with a grin, remembering when he was beating older dudes in jail when he seventeen.

Ares looked at him and waved him off. "I coo' wit dat boa Mikey, he taught me sum shit nie." He smirked before taking a drag and taping it in the ashtray.

"What you wanna hit da court?" Dazaí question, taking a drag of his blunt putting it out in the ashtray.

Ares nodded his head eagerly, "Shitchea, I'ma do ya bad." He said cockily, placing the controller down and putting his blunt out in the tray and standing up from the sofa.

Tae laughed at him and stood up. "Keep on talkin' shit."

"I was plannin' on ta, sexy boa." He said, licking over his lips. Tae looked at the coat of saliva on Ares lips and hummed sarcastically.

"Ya got shirt fa me?" Ares asked, following Dazaí who entered into his bathroom and grabbed the toothbrush Ares used last night and gave it to him. "I got sum fa you."

"Ight."

Both males apply toothpaste on the bristles and ran warm water over the paste a bit then began brushing their teeth beside each other in the mirror.

Tae looked over at Ares and looked away when Ares catch him looking at him. The taller grinned and spit the toothpaste out and washed his mouth out with water, Tae doing the same once Ares was done and dried his mouth with paper towel and threw it into the trash.