1

Music rang through the air as all the old folks make their way outside to enjoy the beautiful melody. The windows of her house open, allowing the scent of fresh pie to fill the street. Through the windows you could see her, dress swaying as she danced across her home alone. Her angelic voice mixing with the record she played.

The smile on her face shun brightly as she maneuvered around the open home. "What a beauty." They would say. People passing by would stop just to catch a glimpse of her, one of those people being Josuke Higashikata.

As the music came to an end people made their way back inside and he made his way to the door. An alerting ring startled the girl as she jumped from the oven. "Coming!" She shouted, taking the pie out of the oven and setting it on the stove. She quickly made her way over to the door clicking the lock open and greeted the tall teen in front of her.

"Josuke, what a pleasant surprise!" You stated excitedly, pulling him into a short hug. He returns the hug and smiles. "Hey y/n, I was just in the neighborhood and decided to stop by." You gently grabbed his hand. "Please come in I've just pulled a cherry pie out of the oven, you must stay and have a slice." You say guiding him inside. "Oh you really don't have to y/n." He stammers as his cheeks flushed a bright red color. "Nonsense, just have a seat and I'll be right back."

You make your way back to the kitchen but the pie is missing. "What? I swear I put it right here." You look around and spot it near the sink. "That's odd, I never put them here." You reach to grab the pie but an invisible force yanks you backwards as something shoots in front of you're eyes, just barely missing you.

You shout as you fall back only to come in contact with Josukes chest. "Y/n you need to leave." He says strictly, shoving you towards the door. "Josuke what is going on? What was that force I felt?" You were flustered and it was showing. "Please listen to me y/n, you have to go now. Go to the cafe and find Okuyasu and Koichi. Tell them the arrow is back and you're in trouble." This was the first time you've seen him so serious. "O-okay-" You stutter as you ran out the door and down the street.

Josuke's POV:
"That was too close." Crazy Diamond stood behind me as I look around the kitchen spotting the arrow in the cabinet right where y/n was standing. "COME OUT NOW!" I yell.

"I see you're as sharp as they say." The enemy stand user showed himself from the window. "She should really be more careful. I would've gotten her if it wasn't for you." The man snarled, glaring at me. "How dare you prey on an innocent girl!" I shout at the man. "That's the appeal Jo-" Before the man could finish his sentence Crazy Diamond punched him in the mouth. "She is a defenseless woman you sick bastard!" Before I could properly punish him Okuyasu ran in.

Y/n's POV:
You slipped off my heels and ran as fast as you could until you came to a small cafe where Okuyasu and Koichi were talking. You ran to them and only stopped once they were both looking at you. Your appearance was surly disheveled and words tumbled out of your mouth too fast for them to properly understand.

"Josukeneedshelphesatmyhouseandhetoldmetotellyouguysthatthearrowsbackandimintouble!" They stood abruptly and Koichi tried to slow you down. "Whoa! Slow down y/n, what happened?" You took a deep breath and looked at them. "Josuke is at my house, I invited him inside for some pie but then something happened and he told me to leave and find you guys. He says to tell you that the arrows back and that I'm in trouble." Both boys look at each other, a look of alarm flashing through their eyes. "Go Okuyasu, he's gonna need someone to restrain him." The short teen told the tall boy. Okuyasu nodded and ran in the direction of your home.

Koichi grabbed your hand and sat you down. "Just relax y/n. You did good to come and get us, so let us handle the rest." He says kindly giving you a gentle smile. "Are you going to be alright alone? I can call Rohan-" "NO!" You interrupted him. "I-I'm sorry Koichi I just don't want to see him." You sigh looking away. He nods understanding. "I get it. After everything that happened I don't blame you but someone had to stay with you." Koichi says with worry in his voice. "I'll be okay just hurry and help them." You say dismissively with a stern look. "I'll be back soon." He says before running the same way Okuyasu did.

⭐️End⭐️

Please tell me how you like it so far!
Until next chapter🫂👋