Chapter one- New town, new people

You had gotten everything packed into your new house, as you looked over your handy work.

Your room was finally how you wanted, color changing LED lights lined the wall above your bed. The bed was how you wanted, the pillows lined against the wall, along with the stuffed animals you kept as a small shard of your childhood.

"Hey bro," Jack said, poking his head into your room.

You turned to face him with a smile. "Hey Jack, what's up?" you asked.

"I've made some friends and wanted you to meet them!" He said, grabbing and pulling you along with him.

"Woah buddy, hold your horses." You said, pulling your arm back.

Jack looked back at you with confusion.

You sighed, gesturing to your body, seeing you were still in your P.J.'s and unbindered.

"Oh! Go get dressed and put your binder on, I'll be at the door." He said, smiling before he headed off to the door.

You sighed, as you walked back into your room and pulled off your pj's, and got dressed.

You put your bottoms on first, pulling on a pair of shorts.

You sighed, slowly pulling on your binder.

'Breath, (Y/N). Remember to breathe.' you thought, as you adjusted your binder and pulled a jacket on.

You slipped on your shoes and made your way to the door where Jack was waiting for you.

"Ready." You said, as Jack opened the door and pulled you out with him.

"Hey, guys! This is my Brother, (Y/N)!" Jack said, to his group of friends.

"(Y/N), this is Cartman, Kyle, Jimmy, Clyde, Craig, and Scott!" Jack said, pointing them out as he named them off.

You looked them over with a nod. "Nice to meet you, guys. Glad my brother was able to make friends so fast."

Cartman was the first to say something.

"Are you a girl?"

You tensed up.

"No? Why would you-"

"You look like a girl." He cut you off, pointing at your face. "You don't look like a dude."

Kyle hit Cartman. "Shut up, Fatass! That's rude to say, you dick."

"Okay, I already hate you." You said, crossing your arms and glaring at Cartman.

"Hey! I was just pointing it out, Jesus Christ!" Cartman said, rubbing his arm.

You sighed.

"Cartman is just an ass, don't pay any attention to him." Craig said, flipping a fuming Cartman off.

You chuckled.

"I like everyone else but Cartman."