chapter 4

Izuku pov

                              Huge time skip

It was the entrance exam and he was going to be the hero that brings all bad hero's to light with the help of the league he trained and hound his querk till he mastered it better than any hero. His querk was like afo but he don't steal he copies the querk he copied mainie and one was a lie detector.(you know who)

He walks in and takes his seat right next to the one person he did not want to see...kaachan

K-"d..deku is that you? What happened to you? Where have you and antie been old hag is worried."
I-"o...oh h-hi k-kaachan i um we...i---"
K-" you what spit it out?"
I-" we had to move mom is away and I've been with my dad mom told me about him and he is taking care of me till she get back."

Right then mic comes out to explain the test as a blue haired boy stands up.

Iida-"what is the 4th robot you have only explained 3 and you"he turns to point at izuku " stop the muttering it is highly disrespectful."

Izuku lost all filters he had living with the league so what to say his timper was a bit short fuse

I-" if would have stayed sitting and quiet you would know that mic was not done explaining and maybe if you got that stick out of your ass my muttering would not bother you. There are others that could have said something but they did not do kindly shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down."

Bakugou was shocked when did the nerd grow balls and start to cuss?what happened to said nerd?will he forgive me for the past?