𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

^outfit above^

꧁🄿2|🄲27꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❩

REBEKAH LET HER EYES SLIDE SHUT AS LEAH RAN A BRUSH THROUGH HER LONG BRUNETTE CURLS

REBEKAH LET HER EYES SLIDE SHUT AS LEAH RAN A BRUSH THROUGH HER LONG BRUNETTE CURLS. The shifter had arrived the night before to help Rebekah get ready for her graduation ceremony.

Leah had made it clear that she was going to attend the ceremony and she would try to come to the party - but Rebekah knew she may not. Big crowds were really in Leah's comfort zone, even though the vampire had promised Leah that if the shifter wanted to - the two of them could hide out in the youngest Cullen's room until the party was over.

"I still can't believe this isn't the first time you graduated." The shifter huffed as she began to bind Rebekah's hair into a braid.

"You do remember I am a vampire right?" Rebekah gestured drawing a snort out of Leah who lightly playfully shoved the Cullen's shoulder. "Thanks for helping me get ready, Leah. I know Alice was biting at the bit to play dress up with Bella."

"It's not a problem. Besides, that means I can be the first to give you your graduation gift." Leah smiled as she walked over to where her duffle bag was. "I didn't have the chance to wrap it, but the moment I saw it - I knew I needed to get it for you."

Rebekah's face lit up into a broad smile when her eyes landed on the gift in Leah's grasp.

In Leah's hands was a box of Funko Pops - but not just any Funko Pops. In the box were the small figures of Blanche, Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia.

It was no secret that while Rebekah did love watching the Originals - Golden Girls was her favorite show in the entire world.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Rebekah let out a cheer as she rushed forward to take the box from Leah's hands to examine it. "Leah, this is incredible! I love them!" She gently placed them onto her bed before wrapping Leah into a tight hug.

"I'm glad you love them." Leah chuckled as she pulled away from the vampire's embrace. Then she looked down at her phone with a soft grin. "It's almost time to go."