Imagine- The Game

In this story you will be a soccer player and chloe will watch the game. After the game you have a sleepover and come out to Christi.

Chloe POV
I'm sitting on the bleachers watching Y/N play her soccer game. The game is tied 0-0 with 5 minutes left. If her team wins, they will win the championship. Y/N takes the ball and drives it up field. She crosses it to her teammate who shoots. The goalie saves it but it bounces into y/n's possession.  She took a shot and the ball curved right into the top left corner. I jumped right out of my seat and started cheering for her.  I watched as the time went down.  3. 2. 1. THEY HAVE WON THE GAME!! I am so proud of her. I wait for the coach to finish talking and then I run down to give her a hug. I would have kissed her but we aren't out to our parents yet. We plan to come out next week.

Y/N POV
I feel someone hugging my waist behind me. I look up and see her beautiful face above me.  "Thank you for coming Chlo Bird. I love you." "Anything for you." she said.  I am so lucky to have her as a girlfriend.  She's so funny, talented, pretty, kind, caring, and just perfect.  She looked into my y/e/c eyes and said "That was an amazing game baby. You are going to become a pro one day." "I wish."  I can't believe we won that game. I can barely breathe after playing for a full 90 minutes. I hug Chloe as tight as possible and smell her Cloud perfume.  I rest my head on her chest and she asks to have a sleepover.  Christi says yes so we go to her house after I say bye to my mom.  Christi says that I played amazing and that I am the best player she's ever seen.  I grab my phone and see a text from Chloe.

Chlo Bird 🫶🏼💗😍😘
We should come out to her tonight.
Me: We should but what if she doesn't support.
Chlo: She will. She always tells me she would support me if I was gay.
Me: Okay! When?
Chlo: At dinner

I look at Chloe and smile. She smiles back. We get starbucks and we both get mango dragonfuit refreshers.  We decide to get Chick Fil A and eat it at home.  We arrive at home and sit at the table. We look at each other as if our faces are telling each other "Let's do it now."

Chloe: Mom we need to tell you something.
Christi: What is it honey?
Chloe: Uh idk how to say this but me and y/n are dating.
Christi: Aww that's great you guys are so cute together.
Chloe: Thanks mom I love you.
Christi: I love you too.

Christi says she wants to talk to me after dinner privately. I'm really scared that she's gonna get mad at me.  My leg begins to shake and Chloe notices. She places her hand on my thigh to stop it from shaking.  I look at her and tears form in my eyes. I am really nervous and about to have a panic attack. I go to the bathroom and Chloe explains to Christi that I have anxiety so she can check up on me.  Chloe walks in and see me curled up into a ball shaking like crazy.  I tell her I am scared about the talk with Christi. She talks me that it won't be anything bad and that Christi loves me.  I calm down and finish my last few nuggets.  Chloe goes up to her room and Christi starts talking.
Christi: Y/N I know you are a great girl but I need to know that you won't hurt Chloe.
Y/N: I promise I will never hurt Chloe. I love her more than anything and I would never treat her like anything less.
Christi: Thank you y/n you are a great person. Please treat Chloe well.

After that I go upstairs and Chloe looks at my lips and says we have some unfinished business. I lean in to kiss her and taste her strawberry lip gloss.  It tastes so good and we kiss for 2 minutes straight.  I tell Chloe I need to shower and she gives me a hoodie and pajama pants for me to wear.  I am so happy  and never giving the hoodie back.

That was my first inagine. I hope it's good. Please comment any suggestions for the next one.