Chapter 1

Hii,

I am shifa, age 26. I live in india. I don't know how to introduce myself but you will know when I will start to tell you about me.

I know I am not good with words but can you blame me. I don't like socialising, especially not right now. I am just a girl you would find weird. Yeah, I am a weirdo. Well, it's beginning of Ramadan. Umm.... I didn't tell you that I am a Muslim. Yeah, and it's the 7th day of Ramadan but it's my 4th day of fasting. It seems weird to know that but I have some serious health issues. I am not a healthy person from the start.

Fasting can be quite challenging for me because I feel hungry a lot. I don't know how to spend my day so that I can distract myself from the hunger. I used to go to my job but I recently left my job because my mom isn't in good condition.

My family consist of My Mummy and Daddy, two elder brother and two little sister and littlest brother. I know it seems quite big family, yeah, but what can I do because that who we are. You know my family condition isn't good either. 😔

My mom's health isn't good. I know you must be thinking another health issue but it's reality when your consist of 8 family member. It's become difficult for my mom to stand much longer. My mom have some serious problem in leg that she can't stand for long.

That's why I have to quit my job. My little sister work in a salon and she always comes at least 9 o'clock or 12 o'clock.

My youngest sister has her own work to do in which she does some stitching, teaching neighbours's children and now she is gonna take computer classes. So there is no one who can help my mom.

And my dad, well there isn't much for him to do. His favourite time pass watching news on YouTube or in TV. And he's jealous of my mom. I don't know why?

Sometimes I love to irritate him but it's his own fault. If he wasn't so in love with his brother's family then I would never have something like this. He could love others but not his wife and children. If I started to tell you about my dad it would take my whole day.  So I am gonna cut it out here.

And my siblings, they are annoying as hell. In my family you can't have any kind of privacy, especially my brothers. It's their habit to check my mobile now or then.

I wish I could have the siblings whom can understand me.