Chapter 2

Well, I won't be able to write much. But today I feel like writing. If you like my writing, then please tell me without hesitation. Thank you.

Today, I am feeling sad and it's not just today. It's been four month. And why, because five month ago I got the news that gave me the biggest shock of my life.

Five month ago

My stomach is paining a lot. I don't know why but it's ruining my sleep. I mean whole night I'm adjusting the position. But can't sleep. After turning left and right for whole night, I concluded that it must be navel displacement. So I told my mum to check it. After checking it she told me

"it's not at right place. Okay, go with your sister at place of midwife."

Before going to that place I have argument with my sister. She is a real bitch who know how to put you in place and not in the good way.

She tell mom, "she (me) don't know how to take scarf properly. And she doesn't even wear bra."

Well, it's not like I don't want to. I want to wear it. But it's too tight that sometimes I feel suffocated. I don't know how other girls can wear it.

But I think in this era, your appearance is everything, not your life, comfort and character. So I got angry with her badly. But I know why she did it because I know her better than anyone.

We arrived at the midwife's house.  My little sister pretty much comfortable with everyone but not me. The old lady told me lay down and put her hand on my stomach and after two minutes she asked.

"How much time passed since you have the problem."

She speaking in such a strict tone that I got scared with her tone expression. First I thought she's talking about navel displacement but she's talking about something else. Her silence is like a ticking time bomb.

Then she revealed the truth about my condition. She told me.

"It's been four years since that problem."

I was shocked.

She said, " her blood vessels is dried. The vessels have no blood in them. And it's only happen after marriage"

I was both scared and embarrassed because at that time I don't know what she's talking about. And socially, I m an introvert. And sometimes a person expression make me confused.

And after that she told my little sister that if I would have married then her life would be miserable.

Wait a second

Am I not miserable enough now that I have become more miserable after marriage.

At that time, she indirectly telling me I  can infertile.

But what shocked me to the core is that I have to face difficulty even in married life. That makes me cry so badly that I try to stop myself from crying but a lump formed in my throat which want to free itself so badly.

That old lady told my sister that "I shouldn't marry right now."

Flashback End

Since that day whatever little hope I have, been crushed. I left broken into pieces.

Comment your votes.