𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Why I gotta get on ma knees, 5?" Ares questioned for the third time, trying his hardest to stall time with the other. "On foe'nem cause dat was the consequence fa not givin' it yo all." Tae stated, putting a random movie into his Tv screen just to have in the background seeing how Kaisen wasn't at practice and still at the house.

"I give it ma all, papa." Ares mumbled softly, Tae shook his head and threw the remote on his bed and stared at him. "You could've did betta, get on yo knees nigga."

Ares tucked his lip between his teeth and groaned in disbelief, "Dis 'tween us and if I ever hea' ya telling sumone, ima committin'."

"Damn, you gonna give like dat?" Dazaí asked after laughing at him, "Yuh, I'll rather die den dat shit son."

"Mhm." Tae hummed, staring at Ares and slowly grinning at him. "You playing and thinkin' das gonna get you sumwhere." Dazaí said in a raspy voice.

"Chill gang, it ain't even like dat fr." He grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck and looking to the side.

"If I can suck dick you can too."

Area instantly looked back at him with a shock expression on his face at what Tae just said. "...Say, ya gay as fuck."

Tae rolled his eyes and waved him off, "Whatever foe."

"When ya sucked a nigga?" Ares asked with a mug on his face, "In da past." Dazaí uttered.

"Ya was good at it?" Ares questioned with a tone of curious in his voice.

Dazaí nodded his head, "I can suck a dick, ian gonna fake it so I kno you gonna throat ma shit like a pro." He grinned at him.

Ares stared at him with a pit of nervousness in his stomach.

He never did anything like this before and was trying to wrap his head around the fact, he really tried in their 1v1 because he wanted Dazaí to suck his dick but now that he lost the game,
it was

He was going to be know as a bitch nigga, he couldn't go to the block like that.

Tae could run his mouth and now he labeled as gay and a dick sucking nigga, that would hurt his pride to much.

Jaymel and the gang wouldn't want to be friends with a nigga who sucking dick.

'Suckin' dick is out ma range, on dump.' Ares thought in the back of his head.

"Stop wit' all dat thinking shit, phat." Tae knocked Ares out of his thoughts by pulling Ares closer to him and connecting their line of vision.

"Brah.. It'z weird..." He trailed off.