author's notes and FAQ

This would be the first and last FAQ and author's notes for the entire series. So I am now going though the possible FAQs and some author's notes. (The notes are hidden in the FAQs, mainly the first ones)

Did you write this only to be canon to Dream SMP lore?

Yes? Maybe? No? I wrote this because of a sudden daydream I once had of a girl walking through most, if not all, of the Dream SMP monuments/landmarks. It suddenly changed into the girl meeting Karl Jacobs in the Otherside, and then this real secret part, because it will turn to spoilers... Well, the story soon changed, then changed again into the story you will soon read. I partly intended to be canon to Dream SMP lore, but, once more, my main intention was to document the daydream, that rapidly changed,  in story form.

Why are there only 5 chapters?

Why ask? I made it have few chapters for suspense, guys! Suspense! Plus, the story will be much longer, making people more excited!

Why no cover?

Ok. There are two responses to this. Response number 1. To all the people who are reading this when it already has a cover, skip this question. Response number 2. This story doesn't have a cover yet because I have to manually draw it digitally, because Canva doesn't have the elements I'm looking for.

I think we can move on to the story. You can put chapter/idea suggestions in the comments, as well as additional questions.