Chapter 2

Time skip to S.Korea
Y/N was in her car driving towards her mom's mansion after sometime she reached there and saw blackpink were also there and chatting with her mom while sitting on the couch she cleared her throat to get their attention and then everyone looked at her and bam!! Everyone hugged her...

Lisa:- OMG Y/N!! I missed you so much..
Other(except Lisa) :- me too!!
Y/N:- ok now leave me I am so tired..

Everyone leave her and then she straightly went to her room there she took a shower and wear this...

And then went downstairs there she saw blackpink and her mom waiting for her on the dining table she towards them and sit on the dinning table and sit there

And then went downstairs there she saw blackpink and her mom waiting for her on the dining table she towards them and sit on the dinning table and sit there. Then started eating with them...

Blackpink POV
We were eating our dinner peacefully but then aunty said something..

Mom:- Y/N baby actually I want to tell you something...( nervously)
Y/N:- hmm
Mom:- actually I.. hav-
Y/N:- ok I am happy for you and tomorrow we'll go to meet his family

And then Y/N went towards her mom and kissed on her chicks and wished her good night. Then she went to her room leaving her mom in confusion...

Huh! Actually we know that she already know about aunt's boyfriend but we didn't expect this much cool reaction. We thought that she would be angry...

Mom POV
We were eating our dinner together and I thought that it's the best time to tell Y/N about everything...

Me :- Y/N baby actually I want to tell you something...
I said nervously and she hummed so..
Me:- Actually I.. hav-
Y/N:- mom I am happy for you and tomorrow we'll go to meet his family..

Huh! how did she know that is she can read minds or what!! But anyways I am so happy that she accepted this...

And then I did some chitchat about tomorrow with blackpink and after that we also went to sleep.

Skip to morning
Everyone were eating their breakfast and after that blackpink and Y/N went towards the parking lot and from there they took their cars ..

Skip to morning Everyone were eating their breakfast and after that blackpink and Y/N went towards the parking lot and from there they took their cars

Y/N's car

Blackpink's car

Blackpink's car

And then they drove off towards their company. After sometime they reached there and parked their cars...
And went inside and there everyone bowed to them. They just nodded and went to their offices.

Y/N was doing some work when someone knocked at the door " come in" she said and then blackpink came inside and sat on the couch and said...
Jennie:- Y/N you should go now aunty will be waiting for you..
Y/N:- hmm ok I am leaving now...
And then Y/N went to parking area and took her car from there and drove off to her mansion..

Time skip To Kim mansion
Mom POV
I was sitting with my boyfriend and his sons waiting for my daughter but then he asked...
Mr.kim:- when will she come here..
Mom:- she will be here in few minutes
And then we heard a horn
Mom:- she is here
And I went outside and saw her maybe she was waiting for me I thought...

Mom:- she will be here in few minutesAnd then we heard a hornMom:- she is here And I went outside and saw her maybe she was waiting for me I thought

(By the way she was wearing this) Then I went to her and said..
Mom:- Y/N baby
Y/N:- huh mom when you came here
Mom:- actually..I came here 1hour ago
Y/N:- hmm ok
And then we went inside the mansion

Y/N POV
I was waiting for my mom but then I hear mom voice I looked back and mom was there. But I thought she would come after me but...
Y/N:- huh mom when you came here
Mom:- actually..I came here 1hour ago
Y/N:- hmm ok
Then we went inside there I saw
Mr. Kim sitting on the couch actually It's not my first time to meet him because we meet in some business meeting so...

Mr. Kim POV
I was sitting and waiting for my girlfriend's daughter and then I saw them coming I stood up and..
Me:- Good evening Miss Y/N
And did a handshake with her. Then I signaled my sons to introduce themselves.

Author POV
And then they bowed and introduce themselves
???:- hlo miss Y/N I am kim seokjin, 24 (respectfully/cold)
???:- I am kim namjoon (cold)22
???:- I am Jeon hoesok 22 (cold)
???:- Min Yoongi 23 (v.cold)
???:- Park jimin 22 (v.cold)
???:- kim taehyung 22 (v.cold)
???:- jeon jungkook 20 (cold)
( and together they will be called Bts)
Y/N nodded and said
Y/N:- Y/N 19 (super cold)
And then everyone sat down but Y/N said "mr.kim you don't have to be formal " mr.kim nodded and started chatting with Y/N's mom..
Y/N was busy in her mobile while bts were busy in glaring at her..

And after sometime a maid came and told them that dinner is ready. Everyone went to the dining room and sat on the dining table.

They were eating their dinner but then mr. kim faked coughed to gain everyone attention. Everyone looked at him except Y/N. He again coughed to gain her attention but...
Y/N:- someone give him a glass of water...
Y/N said while eating her food.
Mr.kim:- no no Actually I want to say something..
And Y/N looked at him and said..
Y/N:- hmm come to the point
Mr.kim:- okay...
Then mr. kim hold ms.lee's hand and said ..
Mr.kim:- I am going to marry Ms.lee
Mom :- and I going to marry mr. Kim
They both said and looked towards Y/N then Y/N said..
Y/N:- ok congratulations and I am happy for you both...
Hearing this the couple become very happy but then mr. kim glared at bts and then..
Bts:- we also accept this
And after dinner both Y/N and her mom went to their mansion...

Note :-
Plz remember that Y/N always speak in cold voice even with her mom...
And also if you like this chapter and want next chapter so please vote...
And comment you review..

Also English is not my first language so sorry for the grammatical mistakes

Thank you for reading~~