Sika Madu

multi fandom anon (mostly Hazbin/Record of Ragnarok)

Name: Sika Madu/ Shikama Doji

species:   

Fallen angel (formerly)

Somewhere in between Angelic and Demonic being

 faceclaim: Owari no seraph

( god portrayals  are from  Record of Ragnarok or Ennead manhwa or personal headcanons)

Archangel of Balance

 Sika Madu was one of the last angelic beings to have been created after Raphael, his creation was an accident. God never intended to create another seraph but when Sika was manifested he didn't want to kill him off. So he let him reside alongside the other angels. In his adolescence, he is known to be quite curious and friendly. This is when he first forms a close friendship with Seth, the Egyptian god of war, and Krishna,  Hindu god of love and compassion. He as well was once known to be Michael's partner, the two had a son named Mikaela together. That would later come to an end though.

Eventually as he grew older, he is shown later to become Lilith's best friend after her creation ( Their relationship is like Krishna and Draupadi). Even after she leaves Eden, the two keep each other in high regards.  When Eva is created for Adam,  he treats her just the same. However, things take a turn for the worst when news comes out that Eva was accused of taking a bite out of the Tree of Knowledge. The angel would take upon himself to be a factor in Adam's "fall".  

Further troubles would come about after, Sika is put on trial for his actions. He states that he isn't regretful of what he has done, just that his actions took a toll on his loved ones. Thus just like Lucifer, he was casted out onto Earth.  God not wanting to loose another son decides to show him some mercy by merely placing cursed shackles to restrict some of Sika's powers, and is told if he manages to gain grace and ascend again, he would be allowed back into heaven.

Sika Madu:

His son Mikaela:

Some side facts( headcanons inspired by Hua Cheng for Sika)

-In his youth, Sika had much shorter silver hair and golden colored eyes, he used to complain a lot of his shorter stature when compared with Lucifer and Michael at the time, that was before his exile.

- After his exile, his appearance has taken a slightly darker aesthetic while still keeping some angelic touches. He wears his now waist length hair in a braid or ponytail, and is always clad in black robes and boots,  with a white-fur neck lined cloak. He likes to complete the look with silver jewelry. Adorning himself with them on his arms, boots and neck. His whole aesthetic is based around silver butterflies. 

 - Holds a slight grudge against both Lucifer and Michael, stating he had his right eye gouged out and wings charred off due to past conflicts.

- Although Sika is shown to love peace and order, he LOVES putting chaos into the world from time to time, showing his more sadistic side.

-He has a general disdain towards angels, gods, and even demons, only a select handful are ones who he respects and is affectionate towards. The most notable being the gods Radha,  Hades, and Poseidon, despite dissing the sea god and his younger brother Zeus.

- Expresses some interest in two goddesses, ( maybe goddess Freya and Lakshmi)

- Described as a charming individual with boyish playfulness. He takes great pride in his strength, being able to go toe-to-toe with even some gods.

- WILL diss Poseidon and Zeus often, and try antagonizing Lucifer and Michael. 

-He is known to be one of humanity's defenders from the start once the events of *Ragnarok occur to decide their fate.

* Ragnrok is a tournament between 13 different gods against 13 prominent humans human history. The decision being if the humans get to 7 wins first, they are able to live on for another 1000 years. If not, the gods would bring about humanity's end altogether. ( From Record of Ragnarok series)