The one

I'm new here and no one gets me, I'm 17 years old and I go to a stupid high school and I have no friends.
There's this girl who giggles every time I walk by I just ignore her, I'm confused I don't know if she's laughing at me cause I'm new and have no friends or some other girly reason. I live on a farm with my dad my mum died when I was born, sometimes I think if I died instead of my mum I would have been worth something. My best friend is my dog Shadow he listens to me.
I woke up this morning to swearing, dad tried to make bacon again and burnt his hand I came running down stairs from the burning smell I told dad that i will have breakfast on the way to school I got my bag and told dad to rap up that burn and left. I walk past a grocery store on the way to school and get my breakfast. On my way to school there was this girl crying her eyes out I was going to ignore her but her sobs where to loud and noticed it was the girl giggling at me. I walk up to her and said ... " are u ok"
" go away" she replied
I sat next to her in till the bell went she was in my class as well she ran off as soon as the bell rang but left her phone behind, it must have fallen out of her pocket I went to give it back but couldn't help but read the text she got on there it said
" I'm sorry but I can't live here anymore I'm moving to live with my mum in Tasmania " the message was from I think was her boyfriend.
I don't get it though why was she crying so much.
I walked in class and the teacher said has anyone heard the news the teacher put the news on and it said
" plane crash killed thousands of people"
The girl cried even more and asked to be excused she walked out and I ran out to catch her I said " what's wrong!"
It was silent she said " That was my boyfriend in that plane crash"
She sat down and sobbed, I walked over and put my hand out and said
"Hi I'm zeke"
She laughed because she never heard of that name before. I pulled her up and she hugged me and said " hi I'm Paris"
I replied with " that's a pretty name " we ditched class and went to get ice cream I told her my life story and she too me mine.
Every morning we met up at the grocery store and walked to class I don't know if where friends because when she's with her bitchy friends she doesn't talk to me and just walks by. I class I past her a note that said what are we?
She replied with "your my only true friend"
I said " but you ignored me"
She said " they think your different"
The bell rang and I walk out she ran behind me and said " hey! Can I hang out with you zeke? "
I was surprised because Paris said that in front of her friends, she looked at them than at me and smiled we ran out of school like we own the world! I asked her again if we where friends and she said of course my only friend at the moment I laughed and said me too.