3

Y/n's POV:

At the arrival at Josukes house you see a beaten man unconscious on the ground. "Oh my-!" You yelp moving away from him. Juturo speaks my concern. "Josuke, why is there an unconscious man in your living room?" "That's the bastard that tried to shoot y/n." He said with venom on his tongue. You guessed he hadn't realized you were here yet considering his back was turned.

"Thank you for saving me Josuke." You say sweetly. He quickly spun on his heel and faced you blushing. "Oh hey y/n, what are you doing here?" "I just followed them.." you say pointing to the small group of boys beside you.

"I don't suppose she knows, does she?" Joseph asked quietly. Everyone looks at you, unknown to you, showing their stands. "You stare at then lifting an eyebrow. Suddenly you feel a gust of wind in front of you. "JOTURO! DON'T GO AROUND THROWING PUNCHES!" Josuke yells.

"What..?" You ask tilting your head slightly. Joseph move forward towards you and grabs your hand. "I don't believe I've probably introduced myself. I am Joseph Joestar it's a pleasure to meet you." He says kissing the top of your hand. You face flushed slightly. "Pardon my forwardness but you one of the most beautiful women I've every had the pleasure of laying eyes on." He says slyly.

"Alright that's-!" Before Josuke could finish his sentence you cut him off. "That is quite enough Mr. Joestar. It is not becoming of a woman to take such complements so lightly. My name is Y/n L/n and it surly has been a pleasure but I must get back home."  You state turning to the group as Joseph let your hand slip from his.

"I guess we did leave the door open.." Okuyasu says looking up in thought. "You what?!" You scramble to the door passing Joturo on the way. "It truly has been a pleasure meeting you." You bow towards him. "But I must take my leave. Until next time." You wave at the group and rush down the side walk back to your home.

Joturos POV:

What a strange girl.. Josuke walks over to the door and locks it. "Now that it's just us, what do we do this him?" He asks kicking the man in the side. "I've already contacted the Speed Wagon Foundation. They will be arriving shortly to retrieve both him and the arrow." I say calmly while taking a seat on the couch.

"Hey old man, what's with the moves you tried to pull on y/n?" Josuke asked as anger boiled through his voice. "I'm not sure what you mean." He says while sitting next to me. "I simply introduced myself since you didn't have the manners to introduce me." The old man smirked.

There was a knock on the door and soon the man was being carried out and the arrow put in safekeeping. "Were there any further witnesses?" The foundation agent asked. "The girl, Y/n, did she get hit with the arrow?" "No, she's just a regular girl. As regular as you can be when you look and act like her." I say sighing. "I'm not sure I understand Sir." The agent says questioningly.

"The girl wore a long pleated polkadot dress with white heels. She spoke in a manner so educated and vintage. It was as if she were from a time machine, a truly old fashioned girl." I explained to the man.

"Quite the beauty too!" Joseph pipes in.

Y/n's POV:

You rush to the door to see that it was indeed wide open. "What fine gentlemen you are." You mutter.

⭐️End⭐️