Tere bina 💖

Rajkumar LakshmanSon of Raja dashrath and Rani sumritra

Rajkumar Lakshman
Son of Raja dashrath and Rani sumritra.
Secretly obsessed and madly,deeply in love with Rajshree janak's younger daughter Rajkumari Urmila.
Avatar of shesh naaga.
He knows that he is avatar of shesh naaga. Short tempered. Can't see urmila with anyone else except him.
Naughty boy😉

Rajkumari UrmilaYounger daughter of Rajshree janak and maharani sunaina

Rajkumari Urmila
Younger daughter of Rajshree janak and maharani sunaina.
Loves Rajkumar Lakshman.
Avatar of Naagalakshmi.
She knows that she is incarnation of Naagalakshmi. Childish,tomboy and loves to tease everyone. A little possessive about Rajkumar Lakshman.
Not so innocent 😇

•Rest of characters will be same.

Warning ⚠️

Contains some mature content !!!
______________________________________

If you are not comfortable with such content live this story here itself and I am not first to write such content....
______________________________________

Story starts from the scene when Urmila,maandvi and shruthkirti went to Lake to take blue Lotus for evening Pooja with Lakshman.

"Shruthkirti kya tumhe gyat hai..iss kund me bade bade vishaal sarp rehte hai...bade bade parakrami yoddha bhi darte hai unse"urmila said taunting Lakshman.

"Kyaaaaa maandi didi, urmila didi jaldi chaliye yaha se"shruthkirti said getting scared.

Lakshman went from there. Suddenly a big snake came from the lake and tried to attack urmila.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa"urmila screamed putting her hand on her face.

Suddenly lots of arrows came from back and attacked the snake. Urmila turned and saw Lakshman with his bow. Urmila ran from there. As soon as that snake was going to attack Lakshman it saw a reflection behind lakshman as if he was shesh naag himself. The snake immediately backed off and again went in water.