y/n's pov >///<

The high sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky. The sky above was full of tumultuous, dark, ragged clouds. A sky of mackerel clouds, crimson and amber-tinted. It was a grey morning with a dull sky threatening rain after the sudden pour on the previous cry. On the other side, the aroma of a new-nice brew cup of fresh coffee filled the feelings of sadness. Well-looking all-night looks of it as the moody sunrise covered by dusty clouds makes it feel a bit better.

While I waited for my boyfriend, Tsumu, to arrive, a cup of vanilla latte and a slice of blueberry cheesecake became a temporary meal. All of a sudden, I felt a cold horror even though it was cold with the air conditioner inside but this time I felt different, the aroma of hair rose as if someone was watching. Then, I felt my hair being pulled and I kept looking back but only felt a strand being pulled and when I looked back, "ah! why are you always being like this!?" I asked why because my beloved boyfriend always does this when we're dating, and all he only did was laugh out loud because he can see my shocked face.

"HAHAHA sorry for the surprise HAHAHA but your shocked face was so funny, thank you for making me laugh HAHAHA," he said. I know it's annoying but what can I do? I love him. "Is there no other thing to do? Why do you want to pull my hair too? Ergh" he stops laughing but later he laughs again. "I'm sorry, I will not do that again," he said with a pouting but he was not getting a response. "Ah don't be silent, I'm sorry. Please don't sulk, later you won't be cute anymore but still, I'm cuter than you HAHAHAHAH"

Yea yea yea, he always said so and he has that temperament. Also because of how courteous, polite and respectful he is towards others, deserves to be called a total gentleman. Honestly, my heart wouldn't hesitate to melt into its chocolate mould, waiting to be hardened to turn into a hollow heart shape.

"So you said you want to show me about your place?" I said as I reminded him about yesterday. "You remember huh? Alright we will today but before we go, finish your meal or I will finish it for you HAHA" he said as he picked up the plate containing the piece of cake.

After a small carbon date at the cosy caffeine roof, he finally opened up to bring me to the special place. As he describes the place, the most earthy environment consumes. Maybe a park, or a garden? He leads me to his car, and right after sitting in it, the rain pours down after a moment of threatening to do so, no wonder the sky is kinda crimson-looking.

The rain almost clears up, as Tsumu's car works its tires to move along the pathways after so many turns and traffic lights in the way. Once the car is parked in the parking lot, the cries stop right away, bringing the sunshine up to the sky, and smiling through it.

Once a gentleman, always a gentleman– the passenger seat door widely opened by the genuine smile. The greens caught my orbs, as they surrounded me whole. "Let me lead the way, Princess." The words he gave and how he called me were just so delicate– even teeth softer than the tongue. He stood on my left as I understood his assignment, with an arm of mine around his. We walked down the semi-hill and wider nature eating me.

As we both walked deeper, my eyesight fell on this stream. Streams create channels by wearing down rock and carrying it and other sediments downstream. Erosion works by itself. Not to forget, the thriving greens surrounded and freshly bloomed, the blushed queen of prairie- boldly stands its beauty. The time passed gently, and I already saw enough medium-sized wooden houses and cabins for holiday proposes. A couple of white doves flew across together, wishing it was me and my significant other in this life.

"We're here, Princess."

Stunned on my feet by the cute embellishments. Yellow-white plaid pattern fabric as a mat, a wicker basket used to bring food with the mini cloth, two cups alongside a pair of glass bottles of apple juice and a couple of fruit sando.

I noticed a side of a yellow tulip bouquet and- a baby duck bubble stick? Adorable. I chuckled aside, aside from that he noticed what I'm looking at and has been left scratching his head over it. "Sorry if it looks silly to you. I don't know much about this cottage stuff, but since you love cottage vibe, I look forward through Google." I smiled as I tried to reach the bubble stick nut he took it first and gave it to me, and he said,

"Thank you for trying to explore my little happiness without failing."

a/n :3

;; Thank you for reading! My pleasure to make you guys blushing over fictional men °¿°

The fanfic might faster to get bored with, hehe I'm sorry. I will improves myself and i will make more one shot fanfic for you guys!