Chapter 3

'Y/n!'

Again?

'Y/n...'

Well that's different, the voice isn't as demonic as the others this one sounds like, ugh I don't know!

'Y/n.. my dear... wake up... You got to wake up'

Mom..?

'Y/n sweetie wake up... The dwarves need you honey'

The dwarves? Oh! Wait are they in trouble?

I feel myself stirring from my slumber and look around, suddenly Bard comes rushing in.
"Da! I tried to stop them!" Sigrid exclaims
"I know, you!" He points at me, "Come with me"
I nod and get up quickly following him out of the door, "Is everything okay Bard"
"Did you know of the prophecy?" He questions
I shake my head, "No, what prophecy?"
"The one that Thorin will claim the mountain and release the dragon!"
"Release the what?!" I exclaim stopping, "There's a dragon?!"
"Yes under the mountain where they are planning on going!" Bard explains grabbing my arm and pulling me in a direction the dwarves must be. I look around and see a bunch of people were Bard is dragging me to, I see Fili and run to him. I stop right next to him and look at him.

"What is going on?" I whisper ask him
"Thorin is convincing the person of the town to let us stay for a while and pass through"
I nod, "So you guys are planning on going under the mountain?"
Fili looks at me in shock, "How did you know"
I point at Bard who is now standing and trying to convince the towns person otherwise, "Bard told me, he also told me there's a dragon?!"
Fili shushes me, "Keep your voice down"
I roll my eyes, "Really? Bard has already mentioned the dragon I don't think people will care if I do."

Fili grabs me and pulls me aside through the crowd of people, where no one will see us. I look at him and raise my eyebrow.
"I didn't realize elves were so stubborn" Fili says looking at me, I don't think I mentioned but he's quite tall for a dwarf and I'm quite short for an elf so we are close in height me just being a bit taller than him.
I roll my eyes, "Really?"
He chuckles and I feel a warm feeling in my stomach, I look at him and smile.
"You are really pretty" He says looking between my eyes and my lips
"Oh? Really?"
He nods, "Yes, yes you are"
I smile, "You want to kiss me don't you?"
He looks into my eyes, "Yeah I really do"
I laugh and lean forward bringing my face really close to his, "Go ahead"

He sighs in relief and quickly kisses me, the feeling of his lips on mine is a relief in itself. It feels so nice. I feel his hands go to my waist and pull me closer to him. I kiss him back with as much passion as he showed me and sigh into the kiss, showing that I like the kiss. He pushes my back against the wall of a house behind us and continues to kiss me. Soon the kiss slows down and I break out of it and look at him smiling.

"God that was so nice" He says looking at me, "You are a great kisser my lady"
I roll my eyes, "Do you really have to call me my lady?"
He raises an eyebrow, "What would you rather me call you?"
I shrug, "Think of something"
He smiles, "How about darling?"
I get butterflies in my stomach when he says it and smile, "Sure"
He smirks and comes closer to my face, I make eye contact and then look away. I hear footsteps and I turn to see Thorin looking at us.

"Fili" Thorin says
Fili steps back a bit, "Yes uncle?"
"We have a place to stay now and we will have great food come on" He says waving Fili over
Fili nods, "I will be there in a second"
Thorin nods and walks away a bit, Fili looks back over to me and smiles. I look at him and giggle a bit
"What's so funny darling" He asks stepping closer to me
I feel my knees weaken when he calls me that so I look away which makes him grab my chin and make me look at him.
"You really like that name dont you?" He asks smirking
I roll my eyes, "Shut up"