Iris

Previously

" Good then. I'll let you call on my powers then. But only a little bit of it. I want to see what exactly you're capable of before giving you more of it. And I don't wish to see a cute boy like you dead just yet." She said with a small smile on her face but with still no emotions. " Now go and wake up. I left a little surprise for you."

Then I woke up back at the nurse's office and I turn and I see my right arm. " Of what the fu-"

Now

Y/n: -ck." As I see that my right arm now  had black markings all over it in a lighting shaped pattern.  I get off the bed fully and head out to the gymnasium.

As I'm walking I see people here and there walking around the school talking about theories of what's happening. But I just ignore it. There's no point in really trying to figure it out now. What's happened has happened.

When I reached the gymnasium I saw most of the teachers and students. The P.E. teacher Mr. Davis. Was trying to get everyone's attention and calm them down

Mr.Davis: " Now I get that you're all scared and reasonably so but as of right now we are safe and will continue to be safe as long as we stay in this building." He continued this with some success. I ignored this and looked for Dean.

Eventually I found him trying to reassure some of the other students. I decided to let him because he seemed busy and I feel like I'm just gonna be in the way instead of helping. As I left I thought about trying to find a way to leave. Even though it's dangerous I wanna see what the powers are capable of and the only way is to go out into the unknown danger. As I'm walked out of the entrance I see that the school grounds have been untouched by the giant creatures. I ignored them for now as I walked around.

After a bit of walking around the school grounds I was just about to head back until I heard a scream.

???: "Someone please help!! Anyone please!"

I quickly ran to see what was happening and saw goblins. 4 of them were on top of what appears to be a female student ripping her clothes off. 

(a/nThese goblins are basically like the ones from Goblin slayer.)

I quickly ran there and kicked a goblin off of her and quickly grabbed another one throwing him off. That was when I realized…

 I fucked up. I felt something piercing my lower back. I looked behind me and saw that a goblin had stabbed me with its sword. 

Y/n: "Aghh!!" I quickly punch the goblin causing it to stagger away. But the blade is still in me. I then see the goblin jump at me and I try to concentrate and try to use darkness but with the stab wound and the sword still in me it was hard to concentrate on anything but the pain. As the goblin got closer the world started to slow down.

Ashley: Didn't I just give you some power to use and yet you're about to die to a measly goblin? I suppose I'll have to help you. Though it will just be this one time don't expect anymore help from me.'

I heard Ashley say in my mind. I then felt my body turn cold and saw that a dark aura was surrounding me. And images of abilities came rushing into my mind. I quickly grabbed the goblin by the neck with superhuman speed. I then thought of something and focused my darkness to absorb and eat its life force. The goblin quickly started to decay at an accelerated rate. Within seconds all that was left was just a withered husk. I then took the sword out of my back and saw that the wound was healing and that it didn't even hurt. And I looked to the other three goblins and saw that they were backing away. I made darkness spikes and shot them at the goblins and the same as the previous goblin they withered away in the matter of seconds.