1

<<How many special people change
How many lives are living strange>>

Pietro's P.O.V.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!" I say yelling while running through the halls leading to the infirmary.

"Woah. Calm down, Speedy Gonzales." Stark jokes.

"Pietro! Slow down!" Wanda yells. "What? I'm running at average speed here!" I say back. "Still really fast, kid." Clint says. I was ahead and everyone was trailing a little bit behind me.

I stopped in front of the door of her room and waited for everyone to get there. "FINALLY!" I say. "Dude, we were like five seconds behind you." Stark says. I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'Come in.'

"Ah, you guys are here." The doctor says blocking our view of Sky.

"How is she?" Bruce asks.

"Better. She's awake and her body has mostly been healed. Sped up because of her abilities. But we need to monitor her for a few days more." He says with a distraught face.

"If she's better, why do you look worried?" Natasha asks.

"I'll let you figure that out for yourselves. Now if you'll excuse me, I have another patient to attend to." The doctor says excusing himself.

"What the hell kinda doctor is he?" Bruce asks.

We heard a few groans and we all rushed to Sky. I sat by her right and held her hand with Nat on her left and the rest were scattered around the bed.

She looked at me, looked at our hands, and she pulled her hand away, looked at everyone, and asked,

"Who are you guys?"

And if you listen carefully, you can hear my heart breaking into a million pieces.