Tori and Andre

Tori couldn't sleep because of everything that's been happening. Tori kept tossing and turning which woke Andre up. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly, "Can't sleep?" He asked her holding her close. "No I can't, Andre I love you but if you couldn't have me, would you go and get with another girl?" Tori asked. "What kind of question is that? If I couldn't have you I would find a way to fight for you, I don't want another girl." Andre said.

Tori placed a hand on his cheek, "I just wanted to know, I am never leaving you, it's just why do you want me so much?, I'm nothing special." Tori said. "That's not true Tori, do you remember what I told you on your first day at Hollywood Arts after?" Andre said. "You said that I am special and that I belong at that school." Tori said. "Exactly and that hasn't changed, you're still special which is why I risk and will always risk my life to save yours." Andre told her.

"I know you would keep risking your life for me but what if the next time you do, you actually do end up dead?" Tori asked teary eyed knowing that she couldn't live without Andre. "Hey, don't cry, I am right here and I'm not going anywhere." Andre said wiping her tear away and giving her a soft but passionate kiss on her lips, which she returned. "I'm just glad Beck and Jade were here so we can hide out here. Tori said. "Me too." Andre said.

The next morning Andre, Beck, Jade, and Tori all woke up to a strange sound outside the RV. "What's that sound?" Tori asked. "I'm not sure but Jade and I will Check it out." Beck said not wanting Tori and Andre to go out there just in case it was someone dangerous.