I dont have a name yet-

Smg3 and smg4 went on more dates, they got closer and closer and Smg4's friends noticed this. They noticed, and they weren't that happy about it. Apart from meggy, she was the only one who excepted.
"Smg4- can we talk to you." Tari said sternly, the others stood besides her. Smg4 slowly took his hand off the door and then turned around the face the others, he didn't know what he'd done but he knew he had to fix it.
"Of course! What's wrong..?" Smg4 asked,
"It's about you and...smg3." Bob spoke,
"Yeah..?" Smg4 replied, he looked confused.
"Smg4, sorry if this makes you uncomfortable but.." Tari said sheepishly, she looked stern but she also looked sorry for 4.
"Are you seeing smg3?" Boopkins asked, smg4 turned red and started shaking,
"I..I..W-WHAT?! NO!!" Smg4 stuttered,
"WHY WOULD YOU..SAY THAT??" Smg4 snapped back,
"Are you sure..?" Tari responded,
"What kind of question is that?! YES! I'm hanging out with him because I-I think that if we get to know each other meme training don't be as AWKWARD!" Smg4 explained, the others thought for a second but, decided it made enough sense.
"Ok! Sorry smg4-" Tari said, the others all went about their usual business— but, Saiko slowly walked up to smg4, she looked him directly in the eyes. It was a horrifying glare nobody could ignore,
"I know what's up, 4. Idc tbh... just don't do anything too wild." Saiko spoke, she sounded firm. She walked away and smg4 took out his phone and messaged smg3,
"Rlly sorry but something came up and I can't go today.. :("
"Oh, that sucks. Well, whatever! Hope you.. have fun?" Smg3 replied, smg4 sighed and went back up to his room.
He laid down on the floor and looked at the ceiling, he thought, he knew he wanted to be with smg3. But. A part of him also knew that he couldn't and that it would never work, not after everything he did. Smg4 sighed, he knew smg3 had a crush on him, it was plain to see. He held his hand over his chest and clenched his fist as if he was clenching his aching heart. Smg4 had a feeling smg3 was going to confess soon, they had been going out on dates for a month, Smg3 said he had something 'special' arranged next month. Smg4 clenched his fist and sighed, he would have to reject smg3 if he knew what was best for both of them.
I wanted to make this chapter short because I've poured my heart and fucking soul into the other chapters and because this ting is about to finish 🤧