! ~ 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬 ~ ! 𝐋𝐞𝐯 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ! ~ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 ~ !

You had nothing to do over spring break and neither did your boyfriend, Lev, so he made plans for a date for you both. You heard your phone going off and it was Lev who was calling; you answered, "Hello?" Lev's face grew a smile and he said, "Hello, милашка!~" You were confused about what he said last and you responded, "What does that mean, softie?" He giggled and said, "It stands for cutie in Russian!" You giggled at his slight childish act and the boy spoke, "Do you have any plans, shrimpy?" You smiled and said, "Nope! Why ask?" Lev was happy to hear you weren't busy and he said, "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out.~" You smiled at those words and said, "I'd love to!" He smiled at your response and said, "Great! See you later, милашка~." You got off the phone with the giant and started getting ready for the date you were having with the giant boy who was walking to your house since he was already dressed stopped and saw your favorite flower which is a pink rose and he of course picked it and thought to himself, 'I'll get this for them it'll look good on them.' The boy arrived at your house and knocked on your door. You, who was ready to go where the giant was taking you, answered the door and greeted the boy and said, "Hey, softie!" He smiled and looked down at your small figure and said, "Hello, cute~." You giggled and said, "Ready to go?" The boys' smile grew big as he said, "Of course! But first.." He placed the rose he had picked into your hair and you smiled at the giant's cheesy gesture and said, "Shall we leave, pretty boy?" He smiled and said, "Mhm! Let's get going!" The giant held your hand leading you to where you both were going, and since the giant is so tall he saw the gardens not super far away. The boy looked down at you and said, "Close your eyes, cutie!" You giggled at the boy and covered your eyes with one hand as he was still leading you. You still had your eyes shut but asked, "Can I open them now?" The boys stomach got some butterflies and he said, "Y-yeah!" His cheeks got blushed with pink, worried you wouldn't like it; you opened your eyes and looked around before your eyes glittered with stars as you said, "Oh my! It's so beautiful!!" Before picking a flower and placing it in the giant's hair. Lev smiled and said, "Well since you like these flowers a lot I figured you woul-" You cut the boy off with a kiss on his lips and said, "I love it, softie, thank you!" You started walking around the rose filled garden with Lev and holding his hand. A few hours went by and you were getting pretty tired, Lev noticed this and said, "You sleepy?" You looked up at him after you yawned and said, "M-mhm.." He giggled and said, "Come on, hun." You walked with the boy to his house and he said, "You have clothes from when you stayed over last time, if you didn't know, love." You already knew you had shorts at the giant's house but no other clothing. The boy asked, "I shall assume you need a jacket of mine?~" You looked at him, and said, "Yes. Please." He smiled and said, "Okie dokie! Or do you want my jersey?" Your eyes beamed with stars when he said the jersey you jumped at the boy and said, "YES!" He laughed at your antics before grabbing his jersey for you to go and change. You got changed and came out of the bathroom to see your boyfriend, Lev, asleep on his bed. You giggled at the sight, crawling on his bed and getting beside the boys' long slim figure. You had your back turned to him since you didn't want to bother him, but he took the opportunity to wrap his arms around you as he sleepily whispered, "Mm.. Go to sleep, my love..~" You cuddled into the boy and responded, "I was just about to, softie. Rest well." The boy became a baby all of a sudden and wanted you to cuddle him which you did and he kissed your forehead while you both drifted off to sleep with him in your arms.