Chapter 31: New Arrangements

I'm sitting at the lunch table at school with Ash on my right, Ryatt on my left and Creed infront of me thinking about last night, after I came on Copelyn's face Kyo picked me up into his arm's and carried me to Creed's bathroom and started running water in the bathtub.

Creed came in with a glass of ice water and made sure I drank all of it before kissing me and then walking back out, kyo got my shirt off and lowered me into the water and continued to wash my hair and whole body with loving hands and soft caresses.

When I was completely clean he got me out and dried me off then put his shirt and more of Creed's boxer's on me.
Rome came in the room with his arm's full of my thing's from my house and I assume he went over when I was in the bath, he sets all of it down except my hairbrush and walks over to me to kiss my lips and pull me into the living room and sat me on the couch as he stood behind me and brushed my hair and braided it.         

As soon as he was done Copelyn sat on my left and dragged my body to his and laid me against him, Ash sat at my feet and pulled them into his lap and started messaging them.
I remember watching something then falling asleep soon after and only woke up from Creed kissing my face all over to get me up for school. Copelyn, Kyo and Rome all kissed me goodbye before I got in Ryatt's jeep and headed to school.

I get pulled out of my thoughts as I feel Ash's hand slide up my bare leg under the lunch table because I'm wearing a skirt, I look over at him but he's talking to one of his friend's so I look back at my lunch tray that is empty from me eating everything Creed filled it up with earlier. I grab my chocolate milk and take a drink right as I feel Ash's finger rub against my clit through my panties, I almost spit my drink on Creed from the shock but somehow swallow it down. I look back to Ash who is smirking but still talking to the guy who's name I can't remember right now, he slowly drags his finger against my pussy and adds pressure as he goes up and down.
I accidentally moan softly but it's so loud in the cafeteria that no one hears me except for Ryatt who looks down at me and inhales before grinning and leaning forwards to block me better from view to everyone at the table but still watching me.  
I gasp as Ash moves my panties to the side and shoves his long finger into me and brushes right against my G- spot making me squirm in my seat.

Creed's head snaps to me and I know he can tell what's happening by the hunger in his eye's and the way his nostrils flare, he moves his feet under the table to mine and uses them to spread my legs farther apart. Ash uses that advantage to finger fuck me at a different angle making me tremble from the pleasure, I gasp softly and turn towards Ryatt and put my face to his chest so I can hide my reaction from our peers. Ryatt leans down and starts kissing my neck and then licks me making me cry out into him, I reach down and grab Ash's hand because I'm getting to close to cumming but it feels to good to make him stop.

"Does that feel good baby, do you like Ash's fingers between your legs?" Ryatt whispers in my ear and slides his hand under the table as well and grabs my thigh pulling it open more for their access.

"Please, I'm going to cum" I whimper into his chest and I'm not sure if I'm asking them to stop or keep going.

"That's a good girl, come all over his hand baby girl" Ryatt rasps in my ear as he brushes his thumb on my clit making me explode.

I moan and writhe against their fingers breathing hard until my orgasm ends, I look over and see Creed watching us with lust on his face and him holding the table with white knuckles.

I slightly jump as the bell rings alerting us that lunch is over, I feel Ryatt move his hand from between my legs and subtly rubs it along his lips with a sexy smirk still on his face. 

I shiver as Ash pulls his finger out of me and I can feel how wet I am, I turn and watch as he doesn't even try to hide what he's doing as he looks me straight in the eye and puts his whole finger in his mouth sucking on it until it's clean of my cum.

God that's so hot.

I smile at him and shake my head in astonishment but not really surprised that he did that.

The rest of the school day passes and before I know it we're heading to the parking lot with the rest of the students. Once we get to the jeep Ash opens the front passenger door for me and I'm about to get in when I hear breaks squeal to a stop.

I look over and see my dad getting out of our vehicle and stomping up to me, before he reaches me Creed moves in front of me and I feel Ash and Ryatt right behind me.

"Where the hell have you been I've been looking for you and calling your phone for day's?!" My dad yells as he approaches.

Creed takes a step forward and blocks my dad from getting to close to me.

"My phone is still in my room so of course I couldn't answer it and I've been somewhere safe" I reply to him evenly.

"Safe, do you mean with these boy's?" he yells " you're not safe with them they just want in your pants!".

I flinch back at that and for some reason that was more painful then anything he's ever said to me.

Before I know it Creed punches my dad and knocks him down to the ground and climbs on top holding him by his throat. Ash and Ryatt are now standing right against me and are touching me in someway.

"If you ever talk to her like that again I will kill you with my bare fucking hands!" Creed snarls in my dad's face " I know what you have done and said to her already and the only thing that is stoping me from ending you now is the fact that I care about your daughter and would die before making her sad!".

I have tears running down my face and I'm slightly trembling from anger and hurt, I turn around and wrap my arm's around Ryatt and Ash needing their smell and touch to soothe me.

I hear Creed get up and walk our way, he comes over to us and hugs me from behind then kisses my head and leaves his lips there just calming me down.

"Come on we need to go home little mate" Creed murmurs into my hair as he pushes me into the backseat and then climbs in after.

Ash gets in on my other side and sandwiches me between their hard bodies and Ryatt gets behind the wheel and drive's us back to Creed's house. 

As soon as we pull up Ash barely gets out before I'm being softly lifted out by Rome, he walks us inside and sits down on the couch with me wrapped around him.

"Are you ok little bit?" He asks gentle.

I nod my head yes against him in answer not feeling like talking.

I smell Copelyn and Kyo come into the room and crowd around me one rubbing my back and the other petting my hair affectionately.

We stay like that until Ash announces food is ready and we all eat before cuddling together and watching fast & furious while eating junk food and I'm smiling at my guy's stupid joke's before we're even past the first five minutes of the movie. I go to sleep happy and content surrounded by the people who really care about me and I wish that my mom were here to see me now.