Aries Saved Cara

Keith reached home and quickly took a shower, changing into black ripped jeans with a grey t-shirt and leather jacket. He tried calling Natalie several times, but she didn't pick up any of his calls. He sighed, realising she wasn't wrong in her place, but his job was equally important to him and he couldn't jeopardise his duty.

He took the car keys and left to surprise Natalie at the club, cancelling all his important tasks.

***

Aries signed the last page of the file and sealed the deal with Russian investors. "It's a pleasure working with you!" The Russian client shook hands with Aries and the latter smiled.

"This project will bring us tremendous success!" Aries confidently stated. "Let's celebrate our merger!" He looked conceivably at the investors and they agreed.

"Paul, please look into the arrangements. Our guest shouldn't get disappointed with our hospitality!" He smirked and his eyes travelled to the Russian beauty sitting across from him in a business suit. Her hazel eyes reminded him of the woman he kissed the other night and his mood turned sour.

Aries stood up and buttoned his jacket. "Okay, I'll see you all at dinner tonight." He smiled and left the conference room to attend another important meeting.

***

Desire Nightclub,

The night turned darker, and the nightclub filled with a wild crowd. Cara was serving the drinks and taking orders from the half-drunk men who were eyeing her from the top to bottom. Though she was uncomfortable under their lustful gaze at her but she stayed focused on her job, ignoring the unwanted attention.

"You're doing good!" Lydia appeared beside her at the bar counter and Cara smiled.

"I hope the manager will not be disappointed with me!" Cara said, glancing at the manager who disappeared in the crowd.

"Just don't mess with any of his elite class guests and you'll be fine!" Lydia said and Cara nodded, taking the tray full of drinks and turning to serve the crazy crowd.

***

In the middle of the dinner, Aries received many calls from Sasha, but he kept on rejecting them and finally sent a message. "We'll talk later! Don't disturb me."

He glanced up and his eyes met with Alyona, daughter of his Russian investor, who was throwing flirty glances in his direction, biting her lips. The look on her face was just enough for Aries to understand what was coming next for him, and he intended to enjoy every bit of it.

Simon, the financial advisor of the Grayson Group and Aries's friend, smirked, watching them stealing glances at each other. While all Aries could think was the hazel eyes he saw in the flash of light.

"Mr Grayson, thank you for the lovely dinner!" The Russian investor said.

Aries smiled. "Pleasure is all mine."

"I was thinking, will you not show us the nightlife of your city?" Alyona raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?" Aries smirked and his eyes moved to her father. "Would you like to join us?" He asked, but the latter shook his head.

"Oh, no! The old man needs some rest now," He laughed. "But you guys enjoy!" He said, wiping his mouth with a napkin, rising from his seat to leave. "I'll see you at the hotel," He said to his daughter and left briefly smiling at Aries.

"Okay, I'll take my leave. See you in the office tomorrow!" Simon said, and Aries knitted his eyebrow.

"What's the hurry? Join us!" He invited, but Simon declined.