The Complicated Man!

Desire Nightclub,

Cara finally got off from work at two in the night. She changed into her blue jeans and plain white shirt and opened her ponytail, brushing her long, dark blonde hair. She walked out of the club checking her wallet but had no money to hail a taxi back home. She glanced at her wristwatch and it was past the time of the last bus.

She sighed, preparing herself to walk to her apartment again when a bike stopped her with a jerk and Cara almost shrieked. Her wallet slipped from her hand watching the biker.

Engulfed with fear, Cara instinctively took a step back, but the man held her wrist and picked up her wallet from the road.

***

Aries intertwined his fingers with Alyona, and they walked out of the elevator walking into his luxurious suite. As soon as they were in, Alyona kissed Aries, backing him up against the door. Her hand moved down, and she slowly opened the buttons of his shirt.

Aries smirked, he didn't try to touch her nor tried to stop her. Her hands roamed on his bare chest as she kissed her way down, but the lack of response from him rendered her frustrated.

"Are you submissive?" She chuckled, wrapping her arms around his shoulder while Aries kept his hands in his pocket.

"Only when I know the woman can't handle my dominance!" He smirked, lifting an eyebrow. His eyes travelled from her face to her tits.

Alyona raised her eyebrows in surprise and took a step back, She stood against the wooden table and stared at Aries. "How would you know if you won't try? Maybe I am more than you can imagine?" She challenged, looking into his piercing grey eyes, and opened the zipper of her dress, stepping out of it.

Now she was standing before him in a black lacy bra and panties and Aries scratched his eyebrow, giving a charming smile. He took a step forward in her direction, his fingers played with the straps of her bra. "I hope you don't complain to your daddy tomorrow!" He whispered into her ear.

***

Natalie was making out with the tattooed guy in the back seat of the taxi when she heard the ringtone of her phone. She took out her phone from her wallet while the guy trailed wet kisses down her neck.

"Babe, stop!" Natalia tried to push him to take the call and her eyes widened for a second watching Keith's name flashing on the screen, but she ignored his call and the next moment, she received a text from him.

"I'll be out of the city for a few days. Love you, see you soon, xoxo!"

Natalie read his text and smirked. "Love you too! Come back soon." She texted Keith and shoved her phone back into her wallet. "Let's go to my place!" She said and gave the address to the driver.

Drunk as fuck, they reached the apartment Natalie shared with Keith. They walked inside and as Natalie was about to turn on the lights when the guy kissed her against the door. She giggled, watching him getting impatient for her and taking his hand, she led him to the room she shared with Keith.

Unknown to her, Keith was sitting on the couch in pitch dark and saw their every movement with a glass of wine.

***

Aries pushed Alyona back on the long wooden table and hovered over her, his thumb brushed over her lips but when his eyes met with Alyona's hazel eyes, his movement stopped.

Uncertainty was swimming in his eyes, and Alyona could feel his hesitation. "Are you in a committed relationship? Is that what stopping you?" She asked.

Aries wet his lips, his mind shifting back to the kiss he shared with a stranger in the dark alley, the kiss he tried to search for when he kissed Sasha and Alyona but failed to find. Losing control over his emotions frustrated him to no end, and he gritted his teeth. "I don't do relationships!" He said in a deep voice and left her turning to the minibar.