Cara and Keith's Encounter

"Are you kidding me?" Aries gawked up at Simon and the latter shook his head. "Why would I delete the only evidence of that night?"

Simon pulled a chair and sat across from him. "What will you do if you find her?" He asked. "Will you marry her?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What rubbish!" Aries gave a ridiculous look.

"Will you force her to sleep with you?"

"Of course not! I never force women to sleep with me," Aries retorted.

"Then why the fuck are you wasting your energy to find her?" Simon shrieked.

"I just want to know who is she!" He said.

"And what will you do then?" Simon asked and Aries had an 'I don't know,' look on his face. Simon took his phone and handed him. "Here, delete the video and get over your obsession with her."

Aries groaned, taking his phone from Simon. His brain agreed with what Simon said, but his cold heart continued to win against his head. Pulling a long face, Aries deleted the video as he believed the heart always tries to mislead you.

"Good boy!" Simon patted his back when they heard a knock on their door.

"Come in!" Aries called and his secretary walked in.

"Sir, Miss Sasha Lewis is creating a scene outside our building." She said and switched on the television where Sasha was accusing Aries of cheating on her and put more allegations to tarnish his image.

Aries's cold eyes were pinned on the television screen when he heard Simon. "Aries, you need to stop her! The award ceremony is in a few days, and I'm afraid her stunt could hamper the chances of our hotel to win."

***

Cara was sitting on the stair of the back exit of the club thinking about a possible encounter with Alfred Doyle, Cynthia Glazier and Isla Glazier. She took out her phone and opened her father's picture. The old memories resurfaced in the back of her mind and tears slipped from her eyes.

"You can do it, baby girl!" She recalled her father's encouraging words. "My girl is the strongest!"

"I can't do anything, dad! I am not strong enough to fight with them," She stared at the picture.

"Hey, what's up?" Jasper appeared, and Cara quickly looked up at him, wiping her tears. "Were you crying? What's wrong?" He asked, sounding worried, and sat next to her on the stairs.

"Tell me what's wrong?" He nudged her shoulder and Cara smiled.

"Umm.. nothing! Just missing mom and dad." She said, turning her phone off and Jasper stared at her.

"Where are they?" He asked, and Cara took a long pause.

"Somewhere together," She said, looking deep into her thoughts.

"Is there anything you wish to share?" Jasper whispered.

"Nope! All good," Cara answered.

"Come on, get up!" Jasper rose from the stair and extended his hand in her direction while Cara gave a puzzled look. "Your shift starts at six, right? We still have twenty minutes. Let's go for a coffee," He said.

"Okay," Cara easily agreed, as she needed a coffee to keep herself sane and they walked to the nearby café.

***

Grayson Group Of Hotels,

"What do you want?" Aries asked Sasha, and the latter smiled.

"I want you back!" She said seductively and Simon rolled his eyes.