The hyde and a confesion from enid

Wednesdays POV:
I have realised that Xavier Thorpe Is in fact now the hyde but it's none other than Tyler Galpin and his father was just covering his son so he wouldn't go to jail. I just hope he doesn't hurt Enid or Eugene because their what Enid would say BFFS which is just cringe but anyways he better not hurt them or he would have me to deal with.

Enids POV:
Wednesday came up to me with pictures of victims to the hyde body pieces I started to feel sick then I fainted. I did remember Wednesday catching me and shouting my name which showed she cares about me and to be honest I find her attractive that why I'm heading to Yoko dorm to discuss how to tell Wednesday because Yokos the one with a girlfriend who will probably be at Yokos dorm.

Yokos POV:
Enid just burst through the door to my dorm and didn't even seem to notice Divina sitting on the bed beside me which is my girlfriend if you didn't know already. She started babbling about Wednesday so I got Divina to record her to show Wednesday to speed up the process of wenclair because Wednesday also had a crush on Enid. Everyone in the school knew about their thing for one another the only people that didn't seemed to know was Wednesday and Enid. Enid confessed her crush on Wednesday to me like the whole school didn't already know!

Divinas POV:
Yoko asked me to film Enid so I did it didn't matter if Enid didn't want me to film her because it was to help her anyways. Enid asked me what I was doing on my phone and I didn't know what to say because I didn't wanna lie to her she's one of my friends. I thought then I ran out the dorm I saying showing your crush your confession. She started to chase after me until I got to the dorm an burst through the door Enid was crying begging me not to show Wednesday or at least wait till the end of the semester when Enid go's back to her family and Wednesday go's back to hers and I just stay with Yoko so I agreed.Enid was scared that Wednesday wouldn't let her back in the dorm if she knew Enid had a crush on her but Wednesday liked her back no one tell Enid but I showed Wednesday without Enid being there.