Chapter 9 - Ichika's second childhood friend?

September / 6:30 AM / Monday

Y/N POV

Paradise... Thats what sleep feels like. Feeling relaxed and cozy in your own imagination, able to do whatever you want. Until it isn't...

"Ughhh five more minutes!!" I shouted tirelessly.

Beeping, Beeping, Beeping... it never stopped, the clock yelling for me to get up, yelling for me to shut it off and start my day.

I try putting a pillow over my head to muffle the painful beeping in my ears, But the alarm clock never stops... Never budges... and so it won the battle...

"Fine, Fine! I'm up god damnit!" I say angrily while karate chopping the alarm clock to finally shut it up.

As i rise from the bed my head starts to pound almost like a truck had just hit me. "Ugh I hate mornings" I say to myself while clutching my head.

Finally getting up from the bed i grab my phone and head to the bathroom. "Huh 18 missed messages from Ichika..." Scratching my head, I decided to open up the messages from Ichika.

Ichika: Yo Y/N! Remember when Cecilia beat us for class representative?

Ichika: She stepped down and gave me the role!!

Ichika: Isn't that crazy or what?!

Ichika: Anyways there having a party in the mess hall for me so come quick!!

Ichika: Hello?

Ichika: You their?!

The messages went on and on but the last was actually a photo...

"Now thats being saved" I said giggling. Putting my phone down I finally start getting ready for another crazy day at the IS Academy.

8:01 AM / The Hallways Of The IS Academy

3rd POV

After trying to get a morning bepsi our main protagonist Y/N Gintake is running a little late to class

Y/N: God damnit I should've have listened to my inner demons and bought a bepsi! Im going to be late to class!

Y/N rushes down the halls, not letting a second waste! Dodging and weaving through the hundreds of girls like a damn Rally Group B race!

But on the other side of the building a "new challenger" has appeared. . .

8:02 AM / Class 1-1