Chapter One: Strange Room x New World

Authors Note    

                I felt myself regain consciousness, as I looked around I realized that I was somewhere I've never seen before. The room was all white and plain besides the bed and suspicious doors that lined the walls in front of the bed. Weird, where am I? And how did I get here? I wondered as I scratched my head, sighing I decided to check out one of the doors. I walked over and read the sign at the top. -Hunter x Hunter- Huh? Why is this door labeled Hunter x Hunter? Maybe I'll know if I open it... Grabbing the door handle I open the door, but all I see is a small empty room with a pedestal in the middle. As I walk closer I see a book is placed on the pedestal, Might as well look at it, what's the worst that could happen? A lot :'D I pick up the book and open to the first page, I see what I think is a letter? It reads:

Dear Noki,

Hello there! First I'll introduce myself and then answer all those questions you probably have. First, I'm a god, specifically the god of reincarnation to other worlds, you can call me Kim!. Before you ask yes, regular reincarnation is its own department. Ok, so you are here of course because you died in your world, I've been watching you for most of your life. I decided that I wanted to make that dream of yours come true so you could enjoy life for a change! The room you woke up in is where you will 'wake up' every time you change worlds, yes you can change which world you're in, not very often but still (once a year). This book you are reading from has an important role when you transfer, this is where you will write all personal information of your new body. For example how old and tall you want to be, the year you transfer, the family you're born to, your powers, and all strength values and skills. Guess what? THERE AREN'T LIMITS! (except you can't change your personality sense that doesn't make sense) You can be as op as you want. Anyways, when you are ready to try this for the first time you can go and choose the door with the world name you wish to go to, then pick up the book there and fill out the character template, once you finish you should automatically transport to the chosen place.

Good Luck!,

Your kind god, Kim :) P.S: You will transport with a small notebook where you can change your 'character settings' anytime you want! You can also contact me with it if there's something different by flipping a few pages, you should see it. Pretty sweet right? It took me so long to convince the higher ups to let me do all this. I hope you enjoy your eternal life!

So I can be as overpowered as I want without training? I think as a creepy grin crawls its way onto my face. Now which anime should I do? Wait, isn't this the room for Hunter x Hunter? Why don't I just start here and be overpowered, that way the Exam and arcs (If I go for that long ) aren't a problem! I was now brimming with joy at the thought of what avengers and fun i'll have there! Now for the most important part, I flipped the page with a huge grin. It had a simple template for me to follow, it even had a little note that said to write to my heart's content, and so I did. (All 'stats' and skills might be updated or changed, when/if that happens i'll tell ya)

They won't unlock nen until Gon and Killua do.

Name: Noki

Gender: Male

Family: Orphan 😀

Age:12

Appearance: Tanned skin, Black hair, lavender eyes, and 5'1 in height (same as gon), the clothes will be said later,

Year when transported:1996 (Apparently this was the year of the exam? If it's not lmk)

Place to be transported to: Whale Island -> 1 week before the boat comes