part 8

I slipped out of bed kissing liam as i did so. I needed a cup of tea to sleep. As i walked into the kitchen i jumped out of my skin at the sight of noel. "fuckin' 'ell what are you here for?" i asked him boiling the kettle. He shrugged "birds kicked me out.. r'kid said i could stay 'ere" i nodded "okay" he smiled "this reminds me of old times" i furrowed my eyebrows "what are you on about?" he shrugged "y'know being in the kitchen at stupid o'clock in the morning" i laughed "yeah but i'm happier now with liam" i said rolling my eyes. he slowly leaned in and kissed me "fuck off noel" i said wiping my lips and going back to bed. I cuddled up to liam who was fast asleep "my beautiful boy" i whispered as i ran my fingers through his long hair.

I couldn't sleep so i went back downstairs and sat on the sofa opposite noel, staring intensely at him as he tried to get comfortable. "you do know there's a spare bedroom upstairs right?" i asked. He jumped out of his skin and stood up "fuck 'ell you scared me" I shrugged "go to bed upstairs.. it's better than a sofa" he nodded "i'm gonna make a brew first if that's alright?" I nodded "i'll have one thanks" 

He came back in with two cups and sat beside me. "so ehm why'd you get kicked out for then?" he turned and looked me dead in the eye "because i'm still in love with my ex" I counted on my fingers his girlfriends and there was a total of 6 this year "which one?" i laughed. He however didn't laugh "a girl i should have been over 7 years ago" i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "just tell me who dick'ead" He spoke no words before leaning in and kissing me. I pulled away "noel i-" he covered my lips with his hand and listened to the movement upstairs. Liam was awake. I quickly walked into the kitchen and noel pretended to sleep as liam came down and joined me in the kitchen "what're you doing up love?" he asked planting a kiss on my forehead "i couldn't sleep" i replied nervously. He carried me up to bed and i fell deep into thought about noel. I hadn't been in love with noel for years, well i didn't think i was. i slipped down the stairs and sat with noel "we need to talk about this noel.. i'm married" he shrugged "i know.. when i came back i thought you'd slept with him to get back at me, i didn't expect all this" i smiled "at first it was out of spite.. i missed you a lot noel, but i've grown to love liam and i wouldn't hurt him like this.. ever" noel smirked "he doesn't have to know" i got a glass of water from the kitchen "noel i'm sorry but i don't love you anymore" before i could finish my sentence liam stomped down the stairs "whats this then?" i looked over at noel in confusion but before i could speak liam had answered my question "you're seriously sneaking down the stairs to talk to my fucking brother sally?" he exclaimed throwing his hands around. i flinched "it's not like that liam" i said calmly. he shook his head and walked into the kitchen getting coffee. "you haven't been with him in 7 fucking years sally.. we got married and now you fucking decide you love him??" I stood up in anger "i never said that liam, i love you for fuck sake" i tried to shout back but broke down in tears before running up the stairs and locking myself in the bathroom.