level three security breach

NOTES: class 1-A now I have to pick a class representative! Who will they choose?
⚠️ itty-bitty hints of an eating disorder⚠️
|||
||
|
*

.

The next Morning was dreadful for Chuuya.
with a hangover. his head hurt. a lot.

he started hearing commotion coming from the bathroom. what the hell is Dazai doing?

they had about an hour before they had to go to their stupid hero school..

Chuuya Felt his headache getting worse.
he turned himself on his stomach, Face first into the pillow. his hair went everywhere like a spider.

since he joined the mafia his plan was to grow it out, it's still somewhat the same length as it was before unfortunately.. for some reason his hair grows incredibly slow..

Chuuya slept in his clothes from last night at the bar, too tipsy to change when he got home.
so his belt was obnoxious and uncomfortable, as he laid on it.

Chuuya Sighed and turned back over.
today didn't feel like a good day.

___

Ranpo's Beauty sleep is interrupted by a loud noise coming from the bathroom.
the Shing of Metal dropping to the ground, is not that comforting.

Ranpo like most, chose to mostly not bother Dazai's about his cutting problem. definitely not the best choice, but Ranpo's not a therapist, and he will never understand Dazai and why he does it. but he's always there when the cutting stops, to wrap him in a very familiar cloth.

The creaking of a faucet being turned on was heard. Ranpo got up slowly and made his way to the bathroom.

Ranpo stood in front of the door.
Dazai used to lock it whenever he did such things. But he soon came to realize that it wouldn't work to keep Ranpo out

it was unlocked.
Ranpo didn't say a thing when he stepped into the bathroom and assessed the scene.

Dazai fully clothed, in the bathtub, water still running, and a red staining most of the water.
he eyes stared empty at the running water.
his usual mask. was gone

Ranpo opened the cabinet under the sink to find a pyramid of bandages.. waiting there to be put to use.

Ranpo grabbed three rolls. usually that's enough for Dazai's arms. they should really get some bigger rolls..

Ranpo positioned himself towards Dazai. Ranpo shifted to make himself known. Dazai already knew he was there but.. most of the time he still flinched when he was touched. every time

Dazai glanced at him.
usually to keep Dazai distracted during the process of wrapping him up, Ranpo let him comb his hair.

Ranpo in the past at the police academy got many compliments on his hair. spiky but surprisingly very soft. is what they usually said.
Dazai seemed to be in favor of this..

when they were younger, this type of thing happened way more often than now. Ranpo wrapping up Dazai in endless bandages, while Dazai sat quietly playing with Ranpo's hair.

Ranpo observed Dazai's cuts, Not too closely, he didn't want to make Dazai feel too seen.
Ranpo took Dazai's arm slowly positioning it on the bathtub side.

this time Dazai only cut up one of his arms. its Bad but Dazai could've done worse, so Ranpo was thankful

Dazai shifted and carefully played with Ranpo's hair, with his non-bleeding out arm

Ranpo started his healing work. he carefully poured the alcohol in them to reduce the chances of infection, when he would put alcohol on the wounds, Dazai flinched but not because it hurt. he was just startled.