Gate

Huh?
What is this?
Where am I at?
I thought as I moved my legs and body around but when I moved water...
Was around me...
Everything was pitch black but I could see where I was..
All I could see was pitch black...
Until!
A mirror appeared infront of me like it was there before which which surprised me but I did not dare show any expression...
"Ahh...my dear beloved"
"A lovely and noble flower of evil"
"Truly, you are the most beautiful of all"
"Mirrior, Mirror on the wall"
"Who is the..."
"Those who are guided by the dark mirror"
"As long as your heart desires,"
"Take the hand that appears in the mirror"
"For me,For them,For you"
"We are all running out of time"
"No mater what..."
"NEVER LET GO OF MY HAND!"
The mirror said as I tried to run but my body...
Is holding me back
I panicked but my face did not show beside me moving around and trying to get free from my body...
And then I know I took the hand that offered me...took me...
And then I was meet with darkness...

*
*
*
*
*
*
(-~~{* * *}~~-)

So hello people! Letting you know that I am working on a chapter then this little one and also for malleus birthday! I am going to be making a special chapter for him and the first chapter will be a lot longer then this one and all the others! And also I am very sorry that I didn't update it is just school is being a bitch to me and family problem! And with me being sick but do not worry I did forget this book and the other book! So be prepared for another chapter and do not give up hope on this book!

(P.S I forgot I needed to pupslish this one!)