Fractured Memories Part 2 Script 1

INT. HOUSE'S OFFICE

FOREMAN

(concerned)

Webb? Are you okay?

Webb stares around the room wide-eyed, in disbelief. She slowly realizes where she is. Tears begin to fall from her eyes. Foreman and Chase exchange concerned glances.

CHASE

(shocked)

Webb?

Chase looks out of the window, and sees Wilson walking by.

CHASE

(sharply, loudly)

Wilson!

Wilson walks in quickly, and notices Webb. He puts his hands on her shoulders and tries to get her attention.

WILSON

(concerned)

Webb. Hey, are you okay? Webb?

Webb sobs. Wilson tries to keep her standing, but follows her onto the ground. She sobs in his arms. Wilson looks up at Chase and Foreman.

WILSON

(concerned)

What happened?

Chase and Foreman shake their heads. Wilson looks down at Webb and puts his hand on the back of her head.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM

Webb wakes with a start. She's in a hospital gown. She surveys the empty room, and looks down at the IV coming from her hand. She looks at the various machines she's hooked up to. She tries to look out the window, but the blinds are drawn. The door opens, and she jerks her head to see who it is.

CUDDY

(quietly)

How are you feeling?

WEBB

(hesitantly)

Fine.

CUDDY

(softly)

Um.. Is it alright if Wilson comes in?

He's been worried, but we didn't know if you would be...

WEBB

Yeah.

Cuddy nods and leaves, and a moment later Wilson rushes in. He walks over to the bedside.

WILSON

(concerned)

Hey, are you okay? What happened?

WEBB

(quietly)

I'm fine.