Firsts

Bear with me everyone, I'm from Hong Kong and I have completely no idea where schools from other places are like, because here in Hong Kong we just have one classroom for each class unless its special like Science or IT. Well enjoy!!!!

               The first time Conner Bailey met Breanne Campbell was on his first day of middle school, he had an eventful summer with his family and his friends after graduating elementary school which he thought was the worst. Conner went to school tired and wanting to go home the moment he stepped into the building.
     "Cheer up Conner! Middle school won't be the worst thing ever, soon we'll go to high school then college and then when we graduate we will get a job and have families together!" said his twin sister Alex, Alex was the opposite of Conner, she didn't have anyone but Conner, she was an A+ student and loved school.
       "Like that will be so easy." Conner sighed in frustration, but the moment he stepped into his english class his opinion of school changed a bit.
      The moment he stepped into the room he saw a girl with her blonde hair with pink and blue highlights up in a ponytail, and wearing a purple beanie. Conner thought she was the coolest girl he ever saw and will ever see, and when he found out that he was going to be sitting next to this cool girl his whole mood flipped.
      Soon their English teacher asked them to introduce themselves. When it turned to Breanne's turn Conner made sure to listen clearly.
       "Uh, hi I'm Breanne Campbell, though I would much rather you all call me Bree. I like to write and read, mostly murder mysteries and yea that's all."
      In Conner's mind she just got even cooler, which he thought wasn't possible. Soon it was his turn.
     " Hey I'm Conner Bailey, you can call me Conner, there isn't that much special about me, I mean I guess I like telling jokes?" Conner thought he blew it and immediately sat down, thinking that Bree would never want to be friends with a dummy like him. In the meantime a certain blonde thought that Conner Bailey was a new mystery for her to find out about, in her mind everyone will always be special or at least have a talent, she made it her job to try and find out Conner's.

             The first time Bree started to find out that she was developing a crush on a certain blue eyed boy was during the first term of their 9th grade.  She starting growing fond of the blonde boy and thought he was a cute dork, she admired how he was able to entertain so much people with his jokes. She was just starting to investigate on the Bailey twins case, Conner has told everyone that his sister, Alex has left Willow Crest High to move to Vermot to study in a school with higher education and to live with their grandma. Bree found out that every time that Conner starts talking about his sister he would start stuttering and laughing awkwardly out of nowhere, which leads Bree to thinking about him lying about his sister's disappearance.
Today was another day of Bree trying to look for more hints leading to the Bailey twins case. She and Conner were in their English lesson, she saw him sketching something that seemed like a fairy who looks like Alex? Bree thought that he looked real cute.
"No! Get ahold of yourself Bree! Focus on class and the case not the annoyingly cute Conner Bailey. Wait what am I saying! Why am I calling him cute?!" Bree scolded herself quietly hoping that no one heard her. But during their runaway from the school field trip she admitted deep down in her heart she has a crush on the Conner Johnson Bailey.

The first time Conner admitted to himself that he had a crush on the super cool girl was definitely earlier than Bree herself, the girl has amazed him since he met her in 7th grade, and the more he got to knew her the more she surprised and amazed him. Even though the two rarely talked, they still would have some small talk seldomly during English class, Conner got to find out that Bree has 4 sisters, and that she likes all genres of music because she couldn't just settle on one, just that to Conner makes her a lot cooler.
During his and Bree's runaway from the trip to Germany, he go to know a lot more about Bree which made him genuinely getting to know her, it wasn't like their small talks in school, Bree was opening up to him. He learnt some of her troublemaking past, learnt about how she loved to write just like him, and how she loved murder mysteries or just mysteries in some cases. All that just made Conner love and somehow admire her even more.
And when Bree told him that she had a crush on him right before leaving back to the Otherworld, Conner's stomach filled with Butterflies, happy to know that the girl he has been crushing on for so long liked him too.
      The first time Conner asked Bree out, Conner went back to the Otherworld after helping Alex clean up the fairytale world and of course celebrate a little. When he went back he found out that Bree was grounded for the rest of the year for running away again, it was supposed to be till college but luckily Charlotte was able to talk to her parents.
The day Conner went back to school Bree thought that she couldn't get happier for that day, they found out that they almost have every class together, and ate lunch together, Conner himself didn't want to spend a minute away from his almost don't know whether official girlfriend, as Bree didn't want to spend any time away from him.
Both of them wanted to confess and ask out the other one more time before the day ends. So while Conner was walking Bree home, Bree held his hand to make him stop.
"Conner stop, I have something I want to talk to you about."
"Oh thank goodness I do too, but you first." He smiled like a dork and that just made Bree even more nervous
" You know what you go first mines not that important." She sighed and smile, which made Conner's heart melt.
" S-So you know how we both confessed to each other like twice and you said that you'd wanna be my girlfriend, and right now I'm not sure what we are which is why I-I" Conner kept on rambling on and on, Bree's heart melted and she laughed.
" Conner are you trying to ask me out on a date?" Bree grinned and laughed.
        "I mean if you want to, I wouldn't mind." Conner ducked down his head blushing uncontrollably.
       "Of course! You're a very silly dork you know that right?" Bree squeezed his cheeks and gave him a peck on the lips, which made Conner blush even harder.
        The two walked hand in hand for a little while more in silence, not awkward silence, comfortable silence.      
"What about tomorrow we can go out for ice cream?" Bree asked before going into her house.
     "Aren't you grounded?" Conner asked.
" Conner you and I both know that I can sneak out of the house and go back without having anyone know about it easily." Bree grinned and she went inside, leaving the blonde boy staring at the door in awe and happiness, happy that he could finally get Bree as his girlfriend and that he could shout out to the world that Breanne Campbell was his very soon.
          The first time they went on a date, was the day Bree actually felt really nervous,she was calm when the Grande Army was attacking cause she knew most of the people fighting were experienced and trained, she was calm when there was a test cause she always studied hard and knew she would be ok, but going on a date with Conner? She was very nervous, she didn't know whether she should dress up or not, should she bring him a gift?
    In the end Bree decided to put her blonde hair into a messy braid, she then wore an oversized baby blue hoodie with black ripped jeans, her pair of converse and of course her signature purple beanie, she decided to put on very light makeup, she knew Conner has seen her without it but that light makeup gave her a slight confidence boost.
       Meanwhile Conner was more of a wreck than Bree, mostly because the pressure his mother and sister was giving him, when Charlotte found out that Conner was going to have a date with Bree ( obviously by eavesdropping) she immediately pounced on him with questions, and called Alex, both mother and daughter so happy that their ship has finally sailed, they decided that they were going to help Conner against his will.
        Charlotte coached Conner on what to do, for example when he saw Bree he needed to compliment her, he needed to make sure Bree was comfortable, and the rest Conner didn't listen to.(Charlotte was so excited she gave Conner a 100 bucks ) Alex picked out an outfit for Conner, she gave him a white T-shirt, leather jacket and a pair of jeans, along with a pair of sneakers. Alex made sure to have Conner take a shower before, and asked him to not have his hair fully dried after, knowing that Bree really like Conner's hair damp due to her and Bree's conversation before.
            The mother and daughter cupid duo pushed Conner out of the houses once they were done with him, and of course asked him to have a great time and treat Bree well, if not Alex would go all magic crazy on Conner.
              Conner feeling very nervous walked over to Bree's house to pick her up, since she was grounded he had to sneak into the backyard to help her get out.
           Once Conner arrived, he threw a pebble to Bree's window, letting her know that he has arrived to pick her up. Bree started to climb over to the branch of the tree they had in the backyard, and Conner being very nervous putted his hands out to hopefully catch her if she falls. Bree was starting to climb down the trunk but she missed a step and fell.
          Thinking that she was going to break a bone and hit the hard ground and will never have her date, she closed her eyes waiting for the pain that was going to come.
Thud
        Bree still closing her eyes, feeling no pain, what was happening? She slowly opened her eyes to see a very worried Conner who has caught her just in time.
" Bree oh my god you're alright, oh thank god. Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Conner kept rambling on and on. "Conner I'm fine, thanks to you I didn't get hurt. So thank you." Both lovesick teens blushed deep red.
        Realising that he still hasn't put Bree down,Conner immediately put her feet tot he ground and checked one more time to make sure she didn't get hurt, seeing how worried Conner was Bree let out a small chuckle.
   " So lets go on that date shall we!" Bree smiled brightly and intertwined her hand with Conner's, leading him to the ice cream shop.
         Having Bree leading him to the ice cream shop, Conner thought he has never been happier, going on a date with the girl he crushed on for years was amazing.
        Arriving at the ice cream shop, Conner was over whelmed with all the flavours they had, Bree laughed seeing Conner's surprised face.
"So what flavour will you have?" Bree smiled
"I have completely no idea, I want almost every single one of these flavours! THERE'S SO MANY BREE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE?!" Conner said on the top of his lungs, making most people in the shop turn to them.
    " Ok I'll order a jumbo bowl for the two of us to share, then I'll pick out the flavours ok? Just trust me on this." Bree suggested and Conner gave her some money.         " Conner you don't need to pay, I have it covered!"
"No since you are going to pick out the flavours and order I want to treat you to it! I won't take no as an answer." Conner declared proudly and Bree just laughed. "Alright don't regret this mr gentleman, and I warn you its a really big tub of ice cream."
          Like she said, Bree ordered a jumbo bowl of ice cream, she chose cotton candy, chocolate, birthday cake, cookies and cream, strawberry and Carmel ice cream flavours, each flavour two big scopes, yes imagine how big that bowl is everyone.
        "Jesus Christ! You weren't lying when you said jumbo! That's hella big!" Conner gaped in shock, Bree just chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek.
" Well what are you waiting for dig in!" Bree picked up a spoon and started stuffing her face with ice cream, seeing her Conner decided to join into the fun, the two teens stuffed their faces with ice cream and chatted about different things, like their stories, the fairytale world, school. When they were done the two were full.
      "I never thought i would say this but I think I'm tired of ice cream now" Conner plopped down on the the chair. " I told you it was a lot!" Bree laughed, Conner soon noticed a spot of ice cream on Bree's face.
" Bree you have like something on your face." Bree tried to get it off multiple times but she failed. Conner went over to her side of the booth and wiped of the ice cream on her cheek. Bree's stomach bursted of fluttering butterflies ad she blushed deep red, Conner grinned when he saw the tint of red on her cheeks.
    "Well I would say this was a successful date!" Bree smiled brightly and the two walked home together.
The first time they fought was a month into their relationship, to be more specific it was their one month anniversary!
The day started as normal, well at least for Conner, he thought that there was nothing special going on that day and it will just be a normal day at school with his girlfriend and friends. Bree on the other hand has been counting down the days till that day arrived, their one month anniversary! She was so happy and had special things planned for Conner, she was going to have their favourite movie marathon at hers since her parents were on a business trip and not home and her sisters were at sleepovers, they had the whole house to themselves and she thought it was perfect to watch their favourite movie, or movies to be exact, like the new series Wednesday! Or the diary of a wimpy kids, some classical Disney movies like mulan and more! The best is that she talked it over with Charlotte and she said that conner could stay at hers for two nights to celebrate their special day. She tried to dress up for conner, she wore the shirt she stole from him saying ' My crazy Grandma traveled to India and all I got was this lousy T-shirt' , a pair of ripped jeans and even wore light make up, she wore the pair of sneakers she stole from Conner and of course wore her purple beanie.
When Conner got to her house she was surprised that he didn't hug her and go screaming 'Happy one month anniversary!!!' , instead he just asked her whether she was ready to go, Bree thought that Conner was just to shy to open up first so she tried to bring the topic up.
"Soooo do you know what today is?" She tried to make him say it but unfortunately for her it didn't work.
"Ummm Friday? And hey! That's my shirt! I was wondering where it went." Conner was concerned about her, didn't know if she had a fever or something. Bree just looked at him in shock, could he have forgotten their one month anniversary? Bree thought that she was just being silly and Conner probably just had a surprise planned out for her and wanted to keep it a secret hoping she would forget the special day, so Bree decided to play along.
But nothing happened, Conner didn't drop any hints on him knowing it was a special day, he didn't have anything planned in school or after school. So causally Bree just told him her surprise and of course Conner was super happy and they walked over to his house to let him pack some stuff before heading over to hers for the movie marathon.
When they got to hers Conner just acted like it was no special day, and had no idea why she planned this surprise for him, so Bree decided to pop the question.
"Conner do really not know what day today is?"
"What do you mean, I told you this morning, its Friday!" Conner looked at her confused, not knowing whether he should check her temperature or not.
"Conner I'm asking do you know why today is special?" Bree stared down on him, the fact of Conner forgetting their anniversary sank into her.
"Ummm is it your birthday? Wait no that's March 16th ( I do not know her actual birthday I just made this one up)uhhh your mom's birthday? My mom's birthday?! MY birthday?!" Conner was shocked, was there something he was missing?
"It's our one month anniversary! How could you forget!" Bree fought to keep her tears in her eyes, but sadly failed, she ran to her room and locked the door so Conner couldn't get in. Meanwhile Conner stood in shock and disappointment in himself, how could he forget their special day, sure one month might sound normal to anyone else but to them it meant a lot, one year one day, each is special to them, Conner wanted to kick down Bree's door and hug her and apologise but he didn't, he knew he needed to give her time to cool off.
About 2 hours later Bree was till crying her eyes out, there was one thing she was happy about and that is Conner giving her time to have space, at least he know her well. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
  "Bree it's Conner, I want to apologise may I come in please?" Conner said softly not wanting to upset Bree even more. Bree sighed and softly said yes, Conner heard it and went in. "Bree I am super sorry I forgot our one month anniversary and ruining today for us, you know how I am." Conner went over and hugged her then lifted up her chin to make her look him in the eyes.
    "Conner you being careless and forgetful is no excuse for forgetting something so special, you should have remembered!" Bree looked away.
"Well what if I said I have a small surprise waiting for you downstairs, that will maybe make you feel better." That caught Bree's attention, she was very curious on what Conner could have done in 2 hours. She nodded and Conner carried her in bridal style down the stairs making Bree laugh.
     Once they arrived at the living room Conner put Bree down and Bree stood in awe, Conner had made the date she had in her mind even better, he opened Disney plus waiting for her to choose a movie, and there was multiple kinds of food on the table, chips, fries, hamburgers and nuggets, fairy lights surrounding the sofa and TV, a little flower petals laid on the floor.
Ding!
"Oh sorry, that must be the ice creams, they should be done freezing." Conner quickly ran to the freezer and took out 6 buckets of ice cream.(I have completely never made ice cream before so if 2 hours ain't enough to freeze them just pretend that Conner used magic)
Cotton Candy, chocolate, birthday cake, cookies and cream, strawberry and caramel flavoured ice cream was putted out on the coffee table as well.
"You know I tried to make all these myself in such short time, apart from the chips I got those from your pantry, and I restocked some drinks for us, umm Bree why aren't you saying anything?" Conner kept rambling, not wanting to lose Bree so soon already.
"Conner.... You did this?" Bree said very quietly, still in awe and shock. "Ummm yea! I thought the ice cream would remind you of our first date, and i mean who doesn't like fries and burgers." Conner looked at her, not knowing whether she was still mad or not, his question was soon answered when he felt Bree's soft lips on his.
             "I'm really sorry Bree, I promise I will never forget our anniversaries ever again, I'll try to be a better boyfriend." Conner smiled slightly. "I forgive you dummy! Just don't ever do this again!" Bree cupped his cheeks and they started watching a movie while eating the food that Conner made. 

Damn was that a long chapter! I've been writing this for like three days? Total there are 3543 words :') You all have made an end to this chapter!!! Some of these moments came from my life actually, well I hope you guys enjoyed, remember to vote and comment! I love you all my black dahlias!!!