Prolouge,

A/N ,,
Not my dumbass forgetting what I was gonna put😭 its fine-
ihits fine😭

I wanted to reach 555 words but like
No
This is just the prolouge so youre getting just above 400 in smth I wrote in 20 mins or so
Anyways
Listening to musicals while fic writing>>>>>>>>>

-Wren/Cove

---
-----
---

"What is it you wanted to see me for tonight?"

"Sit down for me, I think you know the drill by now."

"Is my team in trouble, boss?"

"On the contrary, however that is not the reason for today's call-in."

The man tilts his head in confusion, veil shifting as he does so. The other in the suit pulls three files from a desk drawer and sets them on the table. The veiled man quickly realizes what this is. "You didn't."

"I did, you excelled in teaching at least two skilled peoples in this organization. These three are phenomenal; however they are ill experienced."

"But why me? I already have a group of four, and there are many solo acts and duo or even trio teams any of them could go to."

"And we're considering that. However these three are new and need guidance. We're thinking of only leaving this one with you," The other taps on the middle, loudly decorated file. "Maybe this one," They tap the file to the right with a concerning amount of spelling errors and small doodles flying around and through the inside of the file.

"But for now we want you to take the youngest under your metephorical wing." They give the man a challenging look and smile, their eyes glisten and shine almost a beacon in the dark office. "Are you still up for that challenge, Angel?"

The man on the other side of the desk leans in and smiles, his own blue eyes becoming a glowing beacon of their own. He snatches the middle file from the table and suddenly stands, the chair he was previously sitting in falling as he does so. The other person smiles and loosens up just a bit.

The man swiftly 180's towards the door,
"I accept your challenge. Consider this boy taught, and I remember your time limit." Just as the man's hand reaches the doorknob the other person's voice slices throught the air once more.

"That time limit won't be nessecary. These three have proven to be harder to train than any normal person, why do you think I'm just dumping them on your shoulders?"

The man shrugs, "I still accept anyway, I love a good challenge."

The other smiles as the man leaves, "That's my head spy."