Announcement [1]

❗WARNING: Nagito❗

*it's 7am. Everyone is just now getting situated in their classroom. Having a normal morning. The Monokuma bells goes off and the halls are empty and everyone is in class. Then the weekly morning announcement turn on, on the intercoms.*

Monokuma"Good morning everyone! We now have an big important announcement. We are now allowing a type of new students join our school. Please do treat them kindly............or don't. Either way it doesn't effect me."

Monomi: "Actually it does. We will. Start to get complaints from students and parents."

Monokuma: "Well maybe if people weren't insensitive pussies then maybe we wouldn't."

Monomi:"Monokuma!! The intercoms are still on!!!"

Monokuma: "OH SHI--"

*A small short beep is heard alarming  everyone that the intercom is off. Withing a matter of minutes people start to chatter about the new people. Soon enough the teacher quiets them down and silence is covering the room*

Teacher: Well..as you heard we will be having new students. Since this classroom has the least amount of students we will be gaining more today..

Ibuki: How many people are we getting?

Teacher: uhm 7 people..

Nekomaru: The whole class will be filled!

Gundham: Tch too many weak mortals if you ask me.

Mahiru: Well to bad no one did ask.

Gundham: HUH?! How dare you!

Teacher: Silence!

*Within a matter of seconds there is a knock at the door. "Come in one at a time please." The first person to walk in is A female. She pale with like grey hair and red eyes.*

Teacher: Please introduce yourself.

Peko: My name is Peko Pekoyama. I am the Super High school level sword woman. Pleasure to meet you.

*She sits down next to Fuyuhiko and the next person walks in. He has bright pink hair and ....shark teeth?*

Kazuichi: The names Kazuichi Soda I'm the Super High school level Mechanic. Nice to meet ya.

*He sits down next to Gundham as the next person walks in. This person now has Blond hair and is wearing a Kimono.*

Hiyoko: I am Hiyoko Saionji. I'm the  Super High school level Traditional Japanese dancer.

*She sits down next to Mahiru. The next person had brown hair and massive bonkers <3*

Akane: The names Akane Owari. I'm the Super Highschool level Gymnast. Cool to meet you guys.

*She sits down next to Nekomaru. The next person have White fluffy hair and is extremely pale.*

Nagito: I'm Nagito Komaeda. I'm the Super High school level Lucky student.  So lucky to meet all of you I hope we can be friends. If you to be friends with trash like me.

*He sits next to Hajime. (Yes Hajime is part of the class 🙄) The next person walks in she seems shy. She has choppy purple hair and nearly trips on air walking in.*

Mikan:M-My name is M-Mikan Tsumiki. I'm the Super High school level Nurse. P-pleasure to meet you.

*She sits in the closest seat wich is next to Ibuki. The next girl walks in. Shes looking down at her video game and has short light pink hair that looks faded.*

Chiaki: I'm Chiaki Nanami. I'm the Super High School level Gamer. I hope we can be friends.

*She sits next to Sonia. Now thats all with the introduction the teacher walks up to their pedestal*

Hajime: no offense but if we just have some bunch of students enroll here then why was it necessary to tell the whole school?

Teacher:Yes Monokuma didn't mention the whole point of that. These new students are vampires..

Ibuki: THEIR REAL?!

Gundham: Of course their real you imbecile!! How pathetic you didn't realize it when you first saw them.

Fuyuhiko: How the fuck did you know they were?! HUH?!

Gundham: *sigh* it's obvious. Have you not even read any books about vampires?

Ibuki: I don't know how to.

Nekomaru: I don't real often.

Gundham' Well then. Piece of advice. Perhaps you should read more often.

Fuyuhiko: Shut the hell up! Why are we going to let these people be here they could kill us anytime they wanted too!!

Mahiru: I never thought I would say this but he's right.

Sonia: it is quite uhm...what the word....Intriguing.

Gundham: Not necessarily the right word to describe it My dark queen, but it will work for now.

Kazuichi: HEY! I hope you know we can hear you! Your not being very quiet!

Akane: Kinda rude don't you think!

Nagito: I don't care. I'm trash anyways.

Peko: Did anyone ever tell you not to piss off a vampire??

Teacher: Enough! You can all brall this out later. Until then I'm going to tell you your dorm room number, and roommate.. Nekomaru you will be sharing with Fuyuhiko, Gundham you share with Kazuichi, Hajime will share with Nagito, Chiaki shares with Sonia, Hiyoko will share with Mahiru, Ibuki will share with Mikan anddddd Peko will share with Akane..

Kazuichi: Tch why I have to share with this weird human.

Gundham: How dare you insult me!!

Kazuichi: What are you going to do? Cry about it?

Gundham: Me?! Cry?! What a foolish act!

Teacher: SHUT UP! If I have to tell you to be quiet one more time you all will get detention!!

*Everyone went quiet. Soon class finally ended and everyone was free to their dorm to unpack their belongings (bc their stuff teleported there by Himiko's magic)
Gundham and Kazuichi kept silent while unpacking. Until Kazuichi spoke up*

Kazuichi: Why do you hate vampires?
*He asked while he was making his bed*

Gundham: *sigh* I do not hate vampires. I find them very interesting in a matter of fact.

Kazuichi: but in the class you seemed like you didn't want anything to do with us

Gundham: Not necessarily. If it seemed that way then. Please accept my apology. You have to understand that humans don't trust vampires. Expectually since Vampires and Humans have quite a dark past.

Kazuichi: Well you really do know your stuff.

Gundham: I only know the basics that any human should know if they are smart. Obviously our idiotic classmates do not know anything.

Kazuichi: I guess you right. Well I can't believe I'm saying this to a human but...do you think we could be friends?

Gundham: Friends? I don't see why not.

*Kazuichi gets off his bed and walks over to Gundham with his hand out. Gundham turns around and they shake hands*

Both: Friends...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
That's the end for the first page ✓✓✓
I hope you enjoyed it and please if you have any ideas let's me know
1100 words-
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||