We belong together || Jayson Tatum part 2

It's been about 7 months now and since I have seen nor heard from Jayson

It's been about 7 months now and since I have seen nor heard from Jayson. He hasn't tried to contact me or reach out only the first 2 weeks of me being gone. He did try to.

And let me tell you it was a disaster, having mental breakdowns in the middle of the night my cousin Sheri had to comfort me.

Taking the phone she yelled at Jayson to back off.

Of course he was calling me drunk and drunk Jayson was the type of guy I never liked to be around.

Either he could be a charismatic, clingy or a complete demon. Luckily I never got to experience that side of him only one time.

That was when Jaylen was drunk and tried to shoot his shot on me.

Which resulted in Jayson almost jumping him and putting him in the ER.

"Justice, when are you gonna go back to your baby daddy." My cousin pauses her cutting of the cucumber on the chopping board.

Glancing up from my phone I sent her a look.

"I'm not going back to that nigga not after how he crossed me. If he did it once what makes you think he won't do it again." I said rolling my eyes.

"God said those that don't forgive won't make it to heaven." My cousin said with a shrug.

I scoffed at her words.

"Then so be it. That man knows what he did and he can suffer in his misery for all I care." I shrugged nibbling on my chips.

A sharp pain thundered through my cervix causing me to wince and my cousin raised a eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Just a little pain. I'm fine." I tried brushing off the pain and discomfort but it came back ten times harder and strong.

I found myself on the ground wincing clutching my belly and Sheri's eyes widened grabbing onto my hand.

"A little pain my ass. Girl this is not normal." Sheri insisted while examining how in pain I was.

"Didn't I tell you I'm all good it's way too early for me to give birth." I explained with a huff and we sat there for a good minute until she helps me.

Lately I had been cramping lately for some strange reason, my figure was that maybe it was due to Jayson stressing me out.

But as soon as we separated and he stopped hollering at my line, the pain just increased more and I went to the doctors.

They just claimed that our little boy was just moving, but to me it seemed more then that.

A mother knows when a child is ready to come out.

And for me I feel like this boy is giving me hints and I'm dodging them like bullets.

"You know what I wanna go to the grocery story." I stated and my cousin sent me a look.