TUMBLR EDITS | closed

so, a while back, i tried making a new kind of edit that i have never attempted before and now i'm OBSESSED! these new style of gif edits are honestly so much fun to make and i would really love to make some more of them!

all that i will need from you is the title of your fic, the face claims, and then depending on what graphic style you want, the lyrics, quote, or character names as well. if you have any specific gifs that you want me to use, you're more than welcome to suggest them or even attach a link, but pls don't be offended if i don't end up using them, as they might not blend well with the other gifs i have pickdd out. also, your request doesn't necessarily have to be for a romantic ship, it can be for a platonic ship or even for a group like the avengers, titans, pogues, etc.

lastly, to find the different graphic styles for this lotto, follow the link in the side-comments. it'll take you directly to my tumblr page where i have all my new gif edits posted. you'll notice that some have lyrics or quotes, and that others have the title and character names. please be sure to include which style you want in your form!

also please feel free to request for AS MANY AS YOU'D LIKE because i want to make A LOT of these style edits!

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY
& HAPPY REQUESTING!

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY& HAPPY REQUESTING!