𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈 - 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝟣𝟫𝟧𝟧

┌─── •❅• ───┐

❛ The future belongs to those who believe

in the beauty of their dreams. ❜

⎯ 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗍

└─── •❅• ───┘

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓.

It was officially ten o'clock, and still Clara Morris, best friend of George Mcfly, was wide awake and finishing off the homework that she needed to complete.

"Clara, I hope you are in bed!" Her mother called up, alerting the girl to how long she had been up.

"Just going now, mom!"
Stretching where she sat, she looked down at some of the unfinished homework but decided that she would finish it tomorrow, possibly at break.

It was gonna be an early start for the girl tomorrow.

The sun was up, and people were on their way towards Hill Valley High School.

Clara was walking alongside her best friend, George Mcfly.

"I tell you, aliens are not real, George."

"Those magazines are the best thing ever to read, Clara! You should definitely give them a chance."

Biff Tannen was approaching the two, but Clara didn't pay him no mind. All she saw in the boy was a bully who didn't have anyone other than his goons.

"Hey, Mcfly! Did you get my homework done?"

Clara turned towards the boy, who now all of a sudden turned rather pale in the face.

"W-Well, I had to do my own homework, Biff. B-But, I promise to do it today at break time."

"No, he will not. George isn't your hound boy, Biff. Just leave him alone."

Biff turned his gaze from George to the girl beside him and smirked.

"First time I ever saw someone sticking up for Mcfly. Why hang around with him when I am right here, darling."