Chapter 23

A week before their next assignment, Suho decided to have a meeting. But it wasn't about their upcoming mission.

The members filed into the living room and all plopped down either on the couch or on the floor. Bora sat on the arm of the couch and cocked an eyebrow. "Is this meeting more important than me trying to do some homework?" Suho shrugged. "Well, I decided that you should take a little break considering the fact that you holed yourself in your room for hours already."

She nodded with her lips pursed. "Then you may continue." The leader chuckled. "Well, I realized that it's been nearly 3 months since we sent Bora that death letter and yet she's still alive." "HEY"! "She doesn't know that much about us so I was thinking that we could use this meeting as a sort of ice breaker."

Xiumin snorted and Kris gave the shorter boy a look. "Really? We're using this meeting as an ice breaker?" Suho nodded with a smile. "Yeah, why not? I mean, she is going to be with us for a while so why not get close and personal? So, who wants to go first?"

The 11 boys stayed quietly and the leader rolled his eyes. "Guess I am. Well, you already know that I'm one of the leaders of The White Lily and that my real name is Junmyeon. Feel free to call me that if you want to but not when we're out on an assignment. That totally ruins my image. Plus, we're the same age so if you're having any troubles, come talk to me!" Bora softly laughed at his little introduction. "Which school did you go to?" She asked.

He blinked. "You don't know? I graduated from college when I was 17. Most of the members are genuises. Take Baekhyun for example. He's the world's best hacker. There's also Kai is already in college but he dropped out since he wanted to focus more on the business."

The new information startled the girl. "Damn. I should've gotten you guys to do my homework for me." Her comment elicited laughter from the other members. "I'll go next. Ever wondered who left that bouquet or the note when you were drunk? That was me. I secretly followed you around to keep an eye on you. Same goes for D.O. I'm the same age as Suho so we should talk more!" Lay stated, sounding a bit cheery.

Bora nodded and then looked at the rest. "Like Suho said, I am a genius." Baekhyun flipped his hair in a diva-ish fashion. "I've known this kid," he pointed to Chanyeol, "since we were young and after encountering some tough times, the both of us joined so that we could stay off of the streets and survive. Well, I think I'm going to have to start calling you noona now."

She smiled and turned her head. "I deserved to be called oppa because I'm the oldest member. Same goes for Luhan and Kris. According to this idiot," Xiumin pointed to Luhan, "my cheeks remind him of baozi so he constantly calls me that. He's lucky that I haven't killed him for that yet. Hm, what else is there to say? Oh yeah, if you need any help with your homework or need a study buddy, I'm available. I majored in medicine before switching to business and then dropping out. College just sucked the fun out of life."

Luhan then butted in. "On the other hand, you get to meet a lot of hot babes." Bora rolled her eyes. "Hey, you shouldn't be rolling your eyes at your oppa." He put extra emphasis on 'oppa' and then continued. "I noticed that you have a guitar in your room so you and Yixing should get together one day and play a song for us or something. You know, to cheer us on or give us energy. This baozi needs to accept the fact that he is baozi. And of course, I'm sure that you can tell that I'm Chinese. Same goes for Yixing, Tao, and Kris."

She gave Kris a weird look and he raised an eyebrow. "What? You didn't know? I'm Chinese but I lived in Canda before so I can speak English." He said the word English in the language and she snorted at his accent.

"Noona, noona!" Bora turned her attention to Tao and he gave her a smile. "It's nice to finally have a girl in the house. There's too much testosterone in the place. Can you make me a cake one day? I really like cake!" She aww-ed and patted his head. "Sure, noona will make you a cake one day."

After the other members gave brief descriptions of themselves, Bora realized that they were just normal people like her but they dabbled in special fields. "Do I go?" "Well, we all told you about ourselves so it's right that you do." Kai responded. She flicked his forehead. "You forgot noona at the end of your sentence, you kid."

The members chuckled at the girl and she tilted her head in thought. "Well, I was wanted by you guys 3 months ago and I was lucky enough to live. Thanks guys." She said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Wait, why do I have to tell you about myself if you have files on me?" Chen nodded. "That is a very good question. It sounds better coming out of your mouth."

Bora sighed. "What do you guys want to know?" "What's your chest size?" Her head whipped to the side and glared at Luhan who was wiggling his eyebrows in a perverted way. "Skipping that. Any questions that don't have to do with my body?"

"Hobbies?" Tao suggested. She pointed and nodded. "Good question. You guys already know that I play guitar. Uh, I bake, sleep, eat, use my laptop, shop sometimes, and hang out with friends. But I haven't done that in a while since I don't want to travel the distance. I'm getting lazy nowadays. Anything else?"

D.O raised his hand. "How did you learn to cook?" She chortled at the question, causing his face to slightly redden. " My mom taught when I was younger. She told me that later on in life that I would need to fend for myself and that I should learn to cook. Since then, I've been cooking nearly everyday. It's fun cooking with you, D.O." He gave her a small smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks. It's a lot less work when there's an extra pair of hands to help."

She nodded and looked around. "Any other questions before I go back upstairs to most likely sleep or finish homework with the help of, possibly, Xiumin oppa?" "What's your ideal type?" Kai asked. The members all turned their heads to him, a bit surprised that he would ask that kind of question. "W-What? We're all men here."

Bora scratched her head and had a small pout on her lips. "You know, I'm quite sure. I just want someone who can protect me and love me with his all. And it would be nice if he was tall, like at least 180 centimeters. I don't mind foreigners either."

Kai bit his lower lip, trying to fight the smile that wanted to break out. Kris pressed his lips in a straight line, keeping his poker face. But in the inside, he was elated to hear that she didn't mind foreigners.

She got off the couch arm and dusted off her pants. "Well, since no one has anymore questions, I'm going to finish some homework. Xiumin oppa, mind helping me?" He gave her a smile and followed her up to her room.

Suho smiled. "Wasn't that a nice little meeting? I can see that two of our members are a bit giddy." Kai and Kris froze and looked at the shorter boy who gave them a knowing look before sauntering up to his room.