𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏.

----------------------------------------------              🌑 Moon's pov 🌑I woke up I was in my room I got up and jumped off the balcony into the ball pit

              🌑 Moon's pov 🌑
I woke up I was in my room
I got up and jumped off the balcony into the ball pit.

         🌞 Sun's pov 🌞
Me and y/n was painting when moon came I hopes his not mad or anything..."h-hey m-moon" I said y/n waved at moon "sun I'm not mad" moon said crossing his arms.

    (1 hour later)

           🌑 Moon's pov 🌑
I sighed as I walked around the pizza Plex I was bored
Then sun and his little girlfriend~ came "hey we're was gonna go see what the guards are up to wanna come?" Y/n said "sure I guess"
I said we walked to the stage but but stopped and hid behind the corner "y/n is like the ugliest name" mia said "fr like what kind of name is that"
Max said chuckling "y/n is so annoying like I hope she quits"
Bree said "fr" mia said "guys stop that's mean" James said "yeah so stop" ava said Bree,mia and max rolled their
Eyes "come on let's go" y/n  said to sun and me we walked over there "hey guys what's up" y/n said "n-n-noting" max said as he chuckled "they were talking abou-" Bonnie was cut off by max "Bonnie shut up go get destroyed or something!" Max said "um rude" Bonnie said "yeah stop being so rude"
Monty said "they was talking about-" chica was cut off by max "shut up or no pizza" max said "whatever!" Chica said walking away.

                🌞Y/ns pov🌞
How dare they talk about me!
their so rude "hey sun you got glitter gule" I said smirking "yeah why?" Sun said "I need some" I said "k here you go"
Sun said taking out the glitter gule from his pocket and handing me it when no one was looking I untwisted the top I was walking and pretend that I almost fell some of the glitter gule went on Brees shirt "dang it this was my favorite shirt!" Bree said "ops sorry" I said in a fake worried voice "whatever" Bree said (2 hours later) it was night and I was at home I got into my PJs and made me waffles and pancakes for dinner after I ate I fell asleep with my giant Sundrop plushie.