Chapter 11

No amount of make-up foundations, creams, or gels could hide the bright purple mark on my neck. No matter how much I caked my neck in powder, it wouldn't go away. I could skip the concert to avoid the boys, but I promised to be there. I also made a certain promise to Danielle and Eleanor, who would be there. They'd know something was up if I didn't show.

I think I stood in that bathroom with my make-up supplies for nearly an hour and a half trying to disguise the mark. The soundcheck was coming to an end and the concert would be starting shortly, so I figured I could let out frustration with an angry text to my attacker.

From: Sexy Lady<3

- I. Hate. You. Fucking hell, my make-up won't cover it up! -

I got a reply literally seconds later.

From: Best Fweenndd<3

- Love ya to! The girls jus got here, theyre lookin for ya! Come on before I come get you! (; -

Dammit, he was doing this on purpose. To humiliate me in front of everyone. If a paparazzi were to snap a picture of the cheeky love bite, everyone would assume it was from Niall with no doubt in their mind.

From: Sexy Lady<3

- I'll be there, just give me a bit. I am going to high five you in the face with a fucking chair for this! -

I could almost hear his devious laughter at my anger and embarassment. I sighed, knowing damn well that the girls were anxious to see me and the concert would be starting soon. I could already hear the massive crowd forming in front of the arena.

Not long later, I was in denim shorts and a shirt from TopShop that tied together in the front to create a bow, causing a sliver of my stomach to be revealed. I slipped on the necklace Niall gave me, along with a bow-tie necklace. The make-up covered most of the mark, but the collar of the shirt hid it completely.

I smiled at my handiwork, grabbed my phone from the charger, my purse, and hopped out of the door. The squeals of young girls waiting at the back entrance engulfed me. Jesus, how early do they get here?

"OH MY GOD, IT'S ANA!"

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!"

"I'M NOT SURE IF I WANNA BE HER OR MAKE OUT WITH HER..."

"I KNOW, SHE'S SO DAMN HOT!"

A grin appeared on my lips as a random security guard escorted me to the door. He opened it for me, to which I thanked him, and continued down the hall.

Stage hands and crew were running around everything. They were either carrying extra amps, spare guitars, pulling a water machine, or mumbling something about getting Lou and Caroline tea. There was choas backstage, something I'm still not used to.

I knew for a fact that the guys were in hair and makeup. After a long walk down a huge corridor, I found the door with a sign on it that said: Lou Teasedale ~ Hair & Makeup.

I opened it and stepped in, attempting to be silent with my actions. Needless to say, that failed.

"ANAAAA!"

Without warning, someone jumped on me, sending us both to the ground. I could feel the dogpile forming on top of me and a mass of hair tickled my face. Right away, I knew it was Danielle. Someone else's bare legs were wrapped around mine, and someone was hugging my waist.

"Hey, boo!" Eleanor's posh accent said. I looked up, seeing her skinny figure; she was wearing a lacy pair of shorts. El was beyond beautiful, anyone with eyes could see that. She leaned down and helped me back to my feet.