𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

I was born in a sorcerer family, the Gojo clan. I don't remember much about it; it's been a long time since I last saw them, my people. Being born with such a recognized name didn't feel as good as I thought it would. I didn't inherit any techniques. I am not able to use the limitless, I wasn't gifted with the six eyes, it's hard to talk about my domain. I surely am one hell of a disappointment. The only thing I've carried with my entire life is the weak body I was born in, my curse.

My past was a hurricane. I went trough struggles no kid should ever go through. They thought me dead, I like to believe It was all an illusion. I was only five, my fragile body trying its best to keep me alive. I was sick, incredibly sick. It was just a cold, but a cold can evolve to a much more dangerous disease. My lungs were unable to keep any air inside them and I couldn't stop coughing. I was suffocating, I was dying.

Actually, I did die. That's what my brother said. No pulse, no brain activity. I was truly completely dead.

Except I wasn't.

I woke up on a stranger's bed. The mystery of how I got there is something I'll be wondering until the end of my days. The whole clan mourning my passing lasted for over a month. Nobody talked about the disappearing of my corpse, almost as if it was forbidden. The only thing they could conclude was my body being affected by some cursed technique or me being eaten by a curse, crazy theories that are far from reality...

The truth is I did manage to control my excessive amount of cursed energy. Turns out reversed cursed technique is not as difficult as they portray it. The five-year-old Gojo Hanako was able to come back to life by healing herself with cursed energy. You see, with the amount of cursed energy I have it's not hard to multiply it. Almost, as an unconscious act, like breathing. That's how I managed to heal myself and start a new life.

Whatever had happened messed with my memories. I no longer had an image of my mom, my dad, my brother or any other member of the clan. So I made new memories, with a new family. Grandma Ogami, she took care of me every single day. She gave me love and made me appreciate life. Whatever, I'm not gonna get nostalgic or anything. She died, I mean it wasn't a big surprise, lady was old as hell. I do miss her spicy curry though... just kidding.

I spent part of my childhood with her, Grandma Ogami passed when I was ten. But guess what, we were never related. Nothing linked us, therefore I couldn't live in her house anymore. One entire month, thirty days wondering on the streets. I lost so much weight, and stealing food wasn't easy. I was walking down a dark alley when I saw an enormous figure. It was a man. A man with strange lock of hair, behind him was a woman. She looked super scared. Something about the aura of that scene sends chills down my spine, it was awful.

I hear knocks on my door.

"Hey Hanako, we gotta go now. We're running late"

I opened the door and tilted my head upwards to stare at his emerald eyes. That tired look of his, as always.

"What do you mean late, Megumi? Where are we going?" The boy frowned and closed his eyes as he brought his right hand to his forehead. Damn, what a stressed guy.

"Hanako are you serious? Did you forget our mission?"

Shit...