𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Cursed objects, lethal poison, indestructible relics with immense amounts of cursed energy.

- Consumed by a curse: increase of cursed energy.

- Consumed by a human: death with low opportunities of incarnation.

There is a chance...one in a million.

He exorcised it, Itadori exorcised the second-grade curse in one movement.

'¡¿What is happening?!'

A terrifying grin appeared on his lips and all of a sudden, he started maniacally laughing. Just like in those horror movies where the killer's plan goes just how he wanted. I couldn't tell if that was still 'him'. He looked exactly the same. But Itadori, the guy I met an hour ago, wouldn't act like this. Not in this situation.

"AH! I KNEW IT! LIGHT IS BEST APPRECIATED IN THE FLESH!" He ripped off his clothes, exposing his bare skin.

I feel so guilty, I'm sorry. Right now, I just can't help but think...

'It would've been better if you had died, Itadori.'

"A CURSED SPIRIT'S FLESH IS NO FUN! WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE?! THE WOMEN?!" He looked right into my bright blue eyes when he noticed me standing not so far. I turned my head back, holding my breath, hysterically searching for the gaze of the only person that could comfort me. I was about to cry, and I could tell by the look in his face that he was just as scared as I was. There was no way I could exorcise the incarnation of Sukuna, not even a chance. "WHAT A WONDERFUL AGE IT AS BECOME! Women and children...SPAWNING LIKE MAGGOTS! MARVELOUS! IT'LL BE A MASSACRE!" I felt the puke rising up my throat, but I somehow managed not to vomit right there. I was done, we were done. Death was our one and only destiny. I lowered my head and rested my hands on my knees, the sudden situation made me feel dizzy. I was sweating like crazy, and I felt how my whole body started trembling. Am I that scared of death? Indeed, I'm not ready to die yet. I don't think I'll ever be. I know that when I die I'll go somewhere horrible. The souls of the ones I've killed will follow me until that day. And they'll make sure I go somewhere even worse than hell. It's true, I deserve it. But even so, everyone knows the blame is on 'him'. "HUH?"

"Whaddaya think you're doing with my body? Give it back!"

That was Itadori!

"How're you able to move?"

"Um...It 'is' my body, you know?

"DON'T MOVE! You're no longer human. Under jujutsu regulations...I will exorcise...the curse known as...YUJI ITADORI!" Megumi was panting and he was pretty beaten up, but I wasn't nervous anymore. Itadori was able to take control over his body for sure. So he was no longer a threat for us, at least for now...

"What's the situation?" His sudden appearance sent shivers down my spine. My brother was an expert on sneaking without people noticing him.

"GOJO SENSEI?!" Megumi exclaimed.

"WHAT THE- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! Wait, no...most importantly. For how long?!" I whined and turned my body towards him.

Satoru pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of Megumi and I as he explained why he was in here. Apparently, the higher ups got involved...

"So...did you find it?" I started laughing nervously and brought my right arm to the back of my neck. "Why are you laughing?" He asked, Megumi just stayed silent.

"Um...sorry, I ate it." Satoru walked near Itadori and started examining the cursed energy flow. It's always funny to see the people's reaction to the bandage in my brother's eyes. Itadori is probably thinking: 'Can he even see?'