Just Some Us Time (Max x Genie)

(Okie dokie, so I'm well aware that it's been a while since I've written anything creepypasta OC related and the very last time I posted anything to this book was literally May of last year and I guess I wanna kick the start of the year off with this particular chapter. I'm also aware that it's been a while since I've actually been active on Wattpad but that's because life's catched up to me and I'm barely having any motivation to continue posting chapters, but I've been discussing storyline plots for one-shots with my girlfriend and she and I just sort of helped each other build the plot for this one and I've literally written nothing Matthew x Genevieve/Max x Genie related and I wanted to make up for that with this and to also let this make up for all the lost time I had to still write for this book.

 Also I almost somehow forgot to mention that this chapter will include smut, which means sexual content ahead. So if you're a sensitive or younger reader, please do not read this since I don't wanna get reported for this. But anyway, the characters in this belong to me and my girlfriend, D-DOLL-DEMON, who's also on Wattpad and if you haven't followed her yet, I seriously recommend doing so. But the characters are Max Clifton (my character) and Genevieve/Genie Marcus Diane. Once again, sexual content lies ahead, so if you're not into that type of thing, turn back while you still can. This is your last warning xD. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy!)

...

"Alright, this is just bullshit. May I leave now?" Cassian asked, his face a mixture of annoyance and genuine fear as he stared Charlie dead in the eyes. However, the blonde viking knew that the only reason why Cassian appeared to be so nervous was because a man, none other than Max Clifton was standing not too far by. Charlie rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay, alright. You may go now, Cassian." He murmured and the young Nazi wasted no time in getting the hell out of there, basically getting as much distance as he could between him and Max, Max's glowing pale-green eyes watching the preteen as he left. Charlie turned to the taller silent teenager. "Okay alright, if that's what you want, then I'm perfectly content with you and Genevieve leaving for a week. I mean.. I don't believe Cassian's too happy with you being here, Max, I-" Charlie's face fell for a brief moment as he nervously held his small child hands out in front of him. "N-No offense." A simple blink from Matthew was all he got in return. Charlie swallowed, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he tried looking for the right words, since obviously, he didn't wanna say anything that could trigger the aforementioned mute man. "W-Well, um.. What I was saying is that you and Genie could clearly use a break for a break and I wouldn't mind it at all. I mean, I've noticed that you and the poor dear have needed a break for a while now, and.. I respect that, Max. So go ahead, take her out and spend some time with her. I mean... I guess without you here, it would mean that's one less extra mouth I'd have to feed, including your little parasite friend." Charlie said, though that last part was muttered more than anything else. But.. all the same, nothing appeared to spite the long-haired man and he stood there, still as a statue and his face frozen with emotionlessness, as it normally always was. "But anyway, like I've said, go ahead and take the girl out and spend a good time with her. Do as much as you two can do together." Charlie said and a smile stretched across his freckled face as he watched Max slowly nod in reply. "You know, just take Genie out to one of those vacancy cabins for the week and do..whatever. 

But be sure to stay vigilant and everything, since these woods are unpredictable and people are known to roam around the further parts of the forest. But.. to be honest, I don't think you're the right person for me to be telling you this. As far as I'm sure, you and Genie will be just fine." Max nodded again, facial expression still unchanging and Charlie smiled all the same. The two were gonna be fine and as long as they promised to remain safe, then the viking was 110% sure that things were gonna be alright.