A new world...

Fawn sighed looking back to crow on the wall "ILL COME BACK"she screached walking further into the forest suddenly she was stopped by a strange pack of cats. "Who are you?" The tallest one walked around her looking strangely at her collar. "M-my name is Fawn"she looked at her feet. The other cats laughed except the youngest one of the group... "maybe when I left the hu- I ment two legs replaced me with her?- anyway my name is peachpaw!" The young cat was an apprentice with a suiting name! "This is spokentail and leatherclaw"she pointed her tail at the cats. spokentail being the tallest and strongest picked up Fawn by the scruff and took her past all the fox dens walking through mini paths around the forest"HEY LET ME DOWN" she hissed and scratched until there dropped her. She landed scrambling back to her feet"Hey why are you here anyway" Peachpaw asked Fawn. "Well i wanted a change! I dont like it at my house!!" Peachpaw sat down laying her tail on her side. A few seconds later Fawn asked if she could stay in the clan with them getting realy excited when they said yes. The sound of cicada's filled the air as the cats dashed through the ragged forest leaping over sticks and dodging trees.. the worriers slowed down when they got closer to the camp. Fawn stood for a second eager to join a clan but still out of breath "OH GOD i never ran that much in my life!"all the other cats looked at her "we say oh starclan- dont go saying twoleg gibberish here... oh and wait a minute to walk in after us by the way its just less awkward" peachpaw blurted out to Fawn. The cats slowly walked into the camp one by one tallest to shortest. Soon a minute passed so it was her turn... she walked in amazed by what she Witnessed but all of a sudden a cat had there claws to her neck "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!" The cat hissed in her ear. "I-i-i was told that i can join?" She lent over backwards dogging there claws and stepping to the side. "Oh well the leader is doing something so just go sit somewhere in the crowd" the orange bangled cat walked back to the rock. "Over here!!!" Peachpaw lifted her paw up trying to get Fawns attention.. "who is this? Are they a kit?-" a black and white tuxedo cat was sitting on one of Peachpaws sides "this is Fawn! She wants to join our clan she just has to wait for the leader to get back...!" Fawn sat on Peachpaws other side. "Im your age..." she whispered under her breath soon she fell asleep dreaming about how life would be in the wild and in a clan.. "where am I?" She wondered walking around. There was Beautiful ponds and lovely grass meadows everywhere she walked further into the meadow coming across some thick woods. She walked in and it was full with life she jumped over a log it was covered in moss and mushrooms just like the rest of the forest the where mice and birds for days but they didn't seem to leave the forest the only thing that left besides her was a heap of large rabbits she walked on when suddenly a tall cat appeared in front of her "hello young one" the cat was a dark orange with back stripes along there coat. "Why dont we go outside?" Fawn shivered under there gaze yet still followed the cat. The cats green eyes shone in the never ending sunlight... "my names Crookedstar.. i would love to get to know you but i didn't bring you here I believe she did" he stepped aside revealing a ghostly looking cat behind him...