1. How it all started

Oh, hi there! I'm Yang Jeongin. A cute shy dimpled boy from Busan. I'm in my high school senior year. I might be an average student with an average background but I know I was made for bigger things. Though I haven't really figured out what. But I will soon!

That was a short introduction to Jeongin. The boy took his belongings from his locker and walked towards his class. The boy sat on his seat in the class. That's when he noticed a girl entering the class.

Jeongin spoke breaking the fourth wall again, "You see her? That's Y/n, my crush. Dreamy, isn't she? She's not the popular girl or something. But she's really sweet and that's why I like her. She helped me quite a few times when I almost got in trouble with the teachers. I'm too afraid to confess to her. Cause everybody thinks I'm a baby. She wouldn't even take me seriously. But I will win her heart one day."

The simp kept his face on his palm and stared at the girl who sat in her place oblivious to his presence. Two boys came from behind and harshly patted his back bringing him back to reality. They were his friends Seungmin and Felix.

"Wassup, Jeongin?" the freckled boy asked.

"Nothing much," he replied.

"Do you wanna go to the internet cafe today after school? We don't have anything else to do," Seungmin spoke.

"Oh, sure."

That day, after school the 3 boys set off to the internet cafe. The boys chatted along the way. But Felix spoke up after noticing something, "Hey look! What's this?"

The rest two turned their heads towards the shop Felix was looking at. They could see some of the items sold in the shop. They looked like they had something to do with magic and stuff.

"It looks like they sell some voodoo magic stuff," Seungmin said.

"Do you guys wanna go check it out? I've never seen anything like this!" Felix said enthusiastically.

The curious young boys stepped into the shop one by one. The bell on the door rang as they did gaining the shop keeper's attention. It was a slightly old lady dressed in dark clothes but had a rather sweet personality contrary to her attire.

"Welcome, welcome," The lady said. "How can I help you young men today?"

"Oh we're just here to look. We got curious seeing the shop from outside." Felix answered.

"Well, you might just find something special here today. Feel free to explore the shop. And tell me if you like something."

The boys explored the shop for about ten minutes and left since they didn't find anything they liked. As they exited the shop, they heard a loud scream of a lady. They saw a trolley of a baby running down the steep road and the mother was on the ground looking like she fell and injured herself.

They noticed a big truck coming towards the trolley. Jeongin using his quick wit, rode on his skateboard which he had in his hands previously. He grabbed the baby wrapped in a towel from the trolley and moved to the other side of the road. The truck crashed down the trolley.

The mother of it sighed in relief. She got up and ran towards him. Jeongin held the baby with much care in his arms and removed the towel to see if it got hurt. But to his shock, it was a cat?! The cat's owner took it from his arms.

"Oh Skittles! Are you OK?" She then said to Jeongin, "Thank you so much for saving my Skittles!"

"Y-you're welcome." The cat lady walked away. The other two boys walked up to him. "Did I just risk my life for a cat?" Jeongin exclaimed. "It's OK, Innie. You did a great work today." Felix cheered him up.

All this while, the old lady at the shop was watching all this. She quickly went to the boys and said, "You did a splendid job by saving someone's life risking your own. Come with me. I have something for you."

The boys followed her back into her shop. The lady pulled out a box from a cabinet and opened it infront of them. There lied a beautiful necklace with a pendent in shape of a lamp.

 There lied a beautiful necklace with a pendent in shape of a lamp

"Keep it, it's yours," she said. "Oh no, I can't accept it." Jeongin said. "Please, I insist. You truly deserve it." Upon her insisting, Jeongin finally took the the necklace from her. The lady smiled and the boys left the shop.