8

*RAIN*

I was thankful for Angie stopping me from running into Roc's arms. He'll hurt me, I know it! He's better off with Chelsea anyways, I give it a week at the most before they break up. It was raining outside which made the entire house have a dreary mood, and once again my parents were both busy working. I didn't have school tommorow due to a field trip for dance so i didn't worry about homework I had recieved that day.

I sat in my PJ's on the couch under a blanket watching Twilight. A dreary type movie for a rainy day. My eyes had started to feel heavy and when I was about to close them completely there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Coming." I said so quietly that they probably didn't hear.

I opened the door and gasped.

"Hey beautiful."

"Roc. What do you want?"

I walked back towards the couch and he shut the door behind him and locked it.

"You. Rain I want you. Not Chelsea, and not any othe girl. Just...YOU!"

I sat on the couch, my expression unchanged.

"Words are words Roc. I don't care. Just get out."

I could tell he was contemplating whether he should go or stay, but a part of me felt happy when he sat down.

"Rain. I like you. A lot."

"So." I shrugged.

"So. Do you like me?"

"What does it matter?"

"Damn Rain stop being so stubborn!"

Awww! He's so cute when he's mad.

"I'm not being stubborn." I lied. "I'm just being honest."

Before I could blink his strong arms were wrapped around me and our lips lingered close together touching. My heart told me to keep kissing him, but my brain told me to pull away. Your brain has the real control over your actions though, not your heart. I pulled away.

"Roc. Get out."

He stood up looking hurt and confused. "Rain..."

"Out Roc!"

"Fine you know what!? Tell me that you hate me and want me out of your life and I will walk out that door and never bother you again!"

I stood, staring hard into his eyes. "I HATE you Roc. I want you OUT of my life."

He left, slamming the door behind him, and I stood, staring at the door feeling dumb. I should have listened to my heart.