Note🫶

I want to say I'm sorry guys for not finishing this story but my mental health was bad so couldn't do this story I know that it has been 1-2 years and I am sorry for that so please forgive me,my mental health has worsened these past years so I couldn't finish this story,(but I am getting better) so I apologize like my mother says "don't says sorry,apologize(even if it Kinda means the say thing)",so I apologize for not finishing this story,like my mother says "Don't start something if you can't finish it",So I will be making 2 new story's/fanfic/book,1. the first book would be about Avatar and the 2.book will be a vent book,like quotes and relatable things,and you can comment on that book on how you feel abt things or message me personally and if you do comment,nobody will judge you,you can comment about how you feel about certain things or comment abt your feelings or problems or your mental health,and nobody will judge you,and like I said if you don't feel comfortable to comment,you can personally message me abt how you feel or your mental health or problems in your life,I will not judge you,but anyways again,I am sorry for not finishing this book,but I will have the Avatar book and the vent book,(I love you Guys💋🫶)(sorry abt autocorrect)(no hating here)
Words:252